15500 Whittier Blvd
Whittier, CA 90603-1357

Black Angus Restaurant

Neighborhoods: East Whittier City
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Traditional, Gluten Free

Black Angus Restaurant is a Steakhouse, Traditional, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

MissEve photo

MissEve

Whittier, CA

Was disappointed....

I received a coupon via e-mail for two dinners, for $40. I took my friend for her birthday….the memories I had of last summer there where so great! We have a lot of summer b-days in my family so we either do Red Lobster or Black Angus. We chose Black Angus, Whittier store. The servers where great, but the food was sub-par. We ordered salmon & rib eye with garlic mashers. The salmon was over cooked (ruined) and the mashers looked like old baked potatoes transformed into mashed potatoes. They were gummy & sticky, not creamy. They kept refilling my drink with the wrong drink (twice). And the dessert was this awsome chocolate cake topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge. It was great, but the chocolate cake had ice crystals (still frozen) on the top inch or so. All in all, I won’t be going back, even though that was a good deal (2 for $40).
I could of done the same meal at home for the same price, but it would of been better ( I cook good…lol).

Steakhouse Good for groups Traditional

Black Angus Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Black Angus Restaurant is located near the cities of West Whittier Los Nietos and Santa Fe Springs.
People found this by searching for: Black Angus Restaurant/Whittier, Black Angus 2 For $34, Black Angus Whittier, Black Angus Restaurant City Of Whittier, Black Angus Restaurant, Black Angus In Whittier Ca, Ribs In Whittier Ca, Restaurants Whittier Mail, and Restaurants In Whittier Mail.