2770 W Chandler Blvd
Chandler, AZ 85224

Black Angus Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Fast Food, Traditional

Black Angus Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, Fast Food, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 8/12/2018

Gastroeclectico tried it.

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Phoenix, AZ

Continuously Strives to please the customer - GOOD CHOICE!

I tend to hesitate when visiting big box local or national chains – I flinch at the predictable robot-like staff, factory dish and production! This patron’s opinion of dining in such eateries many times validate my fears, and prove to be a somewhat unpleasant experience! Although I obviously don’t pretend to have tried everything on Black Angus’ menu, what limited helpings I and those with me do have, may show that their food preparation, cooking and attention to detail and quality, do not always hit the mark, although the service is good, it appeared to me overall to be short of exquisite! I am sure you’ll find other Black Angus’ that may be better elsewhere as I have, and urge you to do your homework if you really want a worthwhile experience, but the overall attentive service and quality of the dishes here was very, very good and well worth returning. Prime rib was excellent, Tips were very, very good as were Au gratin potatoes although somewhat on the thick side, green beans with bacon were well above average, and the sautéed mushrooms with Onions and Tri Tips with Baked Potato, cooked and presented as requested – yet dessert of Peach Cobbler left a lot to be desired of. Big box or not, this is one of those we keep returning to because they are consistent, and are continuously striving to do well and please the customer. See you soon Angus! Bon appétit!

Steakhouse Fast Food Traditional

Black Angus Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Crab Cakes + Restaurant 85224, Opentable Reviews Black Angus Chandler, Black Angus Restaurant, Open Table Reviews Chandler Black Angus, Black Angus Chandler Reviews, Blackanguschandler Reviews, Black Angus Steakhouse Menu Chandler Az, Black Angus Menu In Chandler Az, and Black Angus Chandler Az Reviews.