24 Big Springs Dr
Nederland, CO 80466

Black Forest Inn

Cuisine: German, Catering, Lunch

Black Forest Inn is a German, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Married to a german, I learned to cook from my inlaws. What we were served was ok but we could tell the red cabbage was not homemade nor the German noodles. And the service was horribly slow. We did not receive refills on drinks, we were not checked on to"
"Weiner schnitzel & red cabbage are two of my favorite German foods. I've had better, but this certainly was adequate for my German food fix. Enjoyed talking with one of the owners who grew up in Germany."
Cons
"Decor is a little dated, but definitely has a Bavarian feel."
  • 3/15/2019

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 1/18/2018

A diner from Westminster, CO tried it and liked it.

• 9/24/2016

A dining patron from Denver, CO tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/16/2015

A German food lover from Denver, CO tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/28/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/28/2013

A German chowhound from Denver, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Decor is a little dated, but definitely has a Bavarian feel.
BetteLacey photo

BetteLacey

Colorado Springs, CO

Amazing

I would give more than 5 stars if I could. The staff from the owner to the dishboy are amazingly friendly and helpful everytime I go to the Resturant. The food is the BEST German food I have ever eaten. The Owner Otto got me to try Veal for the first time in my life, because of him I think I would eat veal again. If you want to know any thing just ask the Owner he is willing to give information and tell you stories of his life. Made me feel like my business mattered. A very long time customer

Filet mignon of Elk

I alway start my meal with Oxtail soup(always a perfect additon to the meal) then the house salad with house dressing (yum) then they bring your meal cooked to perfection. Top the meal with home made apple strudel topped with Ice cream. Heaven and worth every penny I pay

German Parking Good For Kids
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 12:00AM

Black Forest Inn  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Black Forest Restaurant Nederland Co, Black Forest Inn Nederland Co, Black Forest Restaurant Nederland Colorado, German Restruant In Nederland Co, Black Forest Restaurant Nederland Menu, Black Forest Inn Nederland Colorado, Black Forest Inn Nederland Menu, and Black Forest Inn Nederland.