16535 Southwest Fwy
Sugar Land, TX 77479-2321

Black Walnut Cafe

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Coffee

• 7/18/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

Interested in the somewhat new addition to the...

Interested in the somewhat new addition to the First Colony Mall courtyard, I checked out the Black Walnut Cafe with a friend during lunch.

I ordered the rigatoni stuffed with spinach and artichoke. It was alright, but I wouldn’t have paid over $10 for it. My friend, on the other hand, ordered a grilled cheese sandwich, and it looked amazing.

I’ve read reviews of this place, and one person said that it can be hit or miss. That statement, I do agree with.

One thing I AM interested in that I wasn’t able to try was their gelato. It looks like they have a lot to choose from, so keep that in mind if you decide to go!

Although my first experience was sub-par, I’m willing to go back there and try something else- their menu is diverse, so I can’t just write them off as simply “okay” just yet!

American Gluten Free Parking

Black Walnut Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Black Walnut Cafe is located near the cities of New Territory and Meadows Place.
People found this by searching for: Black Walnut Cafe Sugarland, Black Walnut Cafe Sugar Land, Black Walnut Cafe First Colony, Sugar Land Tx "Black Walnut", Black Walnut Restaurant Sugarland, Tx, Black Walnut Restaurant Sugarland, Black Walnut Cafe Sugar Land Sugar Land Tx 77479, Black Walnut Cafe Houston Texas, and Black Walnut Cafe Sugar Land Texas.