80 Washington St
Norwalk, CT 06854

Blackbear Saloon

Cuisine: American, Gastro Pub, Barbecue

Blackbear Saloon is a American, Gastro Pub, and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

MelissaD14 photo

MelissaD14

Hawthorne, NY

Awesome Spot!!

I was a little surprised at first when I went in there during dinner time because I only new black bear as more of a night life spot. I was pleasantly surprised. Sat down with my family for four… service was awesome. They let us know right away about the specials, gave us complimentary chips at the table and were very attentive. Burger was great and so were the salads. The ribs weren’t our personal favorite but the environment was nice so it didnt matter. Definitely a great spot for pub food and a few drinks… will definitely be back.

Burger

Burger was awesome. Bun was fresh, meat tasted good. Skinny shoe string fries are my favorite so the dish was great.

American Gastro Pub Barbecue

Blackbear Saloon  Restaurant Reviews

Blackbear Saloon is located near the cities of South Norwalk, West Norwalk, and Westport.
People found this by searching for: Blackbear Saloon, Black Bear South Norwalk Tripadvisor, Black Bear Resturant Norwalk, "Darien Social" "Sucks", Black Bear Norwalk Take Out, Black Bear Saloon Norwalk Gift Cards, and Black Bear South Norwalk Drink Menu.