- 15 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Blackbird
These dishes from the Blackbird menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
big bang -raw cow's milk, westfield vermont - with candied kumquats
bittersweet chocolate brioche ()
Bittersweet Chocolate Pave
- After a brief stint in computer science, Paul Kahan heard the call of the kitchen. He spent time at erwin and Topolobampo before opening Blackbird, and in 1999 was named one of America's best new chefs by Food & Wine Magazine.
- Just feel like sipping a glass of wine? Head next door to Avec, Blackbird's equally stylish, wine-centric counterpart.
- Plan to make a reservation, as they're all-but-required.
- Blackbird now offers a $15, three-course lunch, which includes items like tahini carrot salad and a fish sandwich.
- Upstairs room accomodates private parties of X or more.
- The chic upstairs room seats parties of up to 56 for dinner (90 for cocktails).
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 02:00PMMon-Thu 05:30PM - 10:30PMFri 11:30AM - 02:00PMFri 05:30PM - 11:30PMSat 05:30PM - 11:30PM