212 Harley Ct
Easley, SC 29642-8152

Black's Seafood Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood

Overall
Pros
"Kid friendly southern food!!!!"
Cons
"Loud ... But fun friendly family like place"
"The food was old n cold and when I spoke to the owner Rick about the bad expierencd. He said there was nothing he could do about it. That told me he doesn't care about his customers. Plus I had to pay full price for something I didn't eat. I will "
  • 9/06/2014

A Seafood food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Loud ... But fun friendly family like place
  • 2/08/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 1/25/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/06/2013

A Seafood food lover from Easley, SC tried it.

• 4/06/2013

A dining patron from Meridian, MS tried it.

August 6, 2015

Blacks is a traditional southern, family style seafood restaurant. My family and I have eaten here for years and have never received anything less than excellent service and good food. I will say that as I have gotten older and now have…

Seafood

Black's Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Black's Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Twinbrook and Arial.
People found this by searching for: Blacks Seafood Easley Sc, Black's Seafood, Blacks Seafood Restaurant, Sea Food Place In Pickens Sc, Blacksseaffodeasleysc, Black's Seafood Easley Sc, Blacks Seafood Easley, and Black's Seafood Restaurant.