812 PARKWAY STE 105
Gatlinburg, TN 37738

Blaine's Grill & Bar

Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Steak

• 5/30/2015

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/21/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

sting06 photo

sting06

Waynesville, NC

Horrible Everning At Blaine's

I had a horrible experience at Blaines for a New Year’s party. We bought tickets in advance. When we arrived we were seated with complete strangers whom we did not know. I complained to management, they simply stated that told us the seating arrangements when we made the reservation, which Blaine’s management did not. When I continued to complain, management shrugged their shoulders and walked away, very unprofessional.

The service was horrible that night as we were unable to recieve any service after our meal, when our tickets for the evening were guaranteed to have full service the entire evening. This was even on the advertisement on their website.

Security was very pushy trying to move me out of the bar, while I was waiting patiently on my girlfriend to use the restroom. They even told me I would be arrested if I didn’t move out of the building.

I notified the Better Business Bureau with my complaint after having a hard time with management that night and they would not refund the money, nor compensate the horrible experience. I’ve been to Blaine’s many times before and was treated below average, but I came back because I like the outdoor balcony and the food/drinks were good. I will never return to this resturant after being treated like I was that night and during follow ups.

This was the worst New Years of my life. I highly suggest that you do not go to this bar if you wanted to be treated like an idiot. Especially on New Years. They have some of the rudest staff and unprofessional management. They thought that because I was an out of town visitor to the area that they could treat me horrible and get away with it. They ran away with my money and haven’t looked back. They wouldn’t even respond to my complain on the Better Business Bureau site.

January 6, 2009

Blahhh

I had a horrible experience at Blaines for a New Year's party 2007. We bought tickets in advance. When we arrived we were seated with complete strangers whom we did not know. I complained to management, they simply stated that told us the…
October 2, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun

I've been going to Blaine's for many years. It's a great night club with 2 story's and an awesome dance floor, great d.j. too.\r I've also eaten there during the day and the food is excellent, 2 nice patio's to sit outside.

6/26/2018

A food lover from Grovetown, GA tried Open Hearth Restaurant.

6/19/2018

A diner from Hampshire, TN tried Open Hearth Restaurant and liked it.

6/18/2018

An American chowhound from Sevierville, TN tried Pucker's Sports Bar & Grill.

6/14/2018

An American chowhound from Brentwood, TN tried The Burning Bush, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best Breakfast anywhere, bar none!
5/23/2018

A BBQ food lover from Sevierville, TN tried Delauders BBQ, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
amazing barbeque, and perfect service. it was great!!!!
4/30/2018

A diner from Sweetwater, TN tried Taste Of Italy.

4/26/2018

A food lover from Vandalia, OH tried Open Hearth Restaurant.

4/07/2018

An Italian chowhound from US tried Taste Of Italy.

4/06/2018

An American food lover from Hopkinsville, KY tried The Burning Bush.

4/05/2018

A diner from Seymour, TN tried The Wild Plum , liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Dinner Wifi

Blaine's Grill & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Blaine's Gatlinburg New Years, Blaine's Gatlinburg, Blaine's Gatlinburg Reviews, Blaine’s Restaurant, Blaines Gatlinburg Menu, Blaines Reastaurant Gatlinburg, Blaines Restaurant Of Gatlinburg Tennessee, Blaines New Years Gatlinburg, and Blaine's Gatlinburg Menu.