Blane's Drive Inn

Cuisine: Fast Food, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"First off my husband ordered a burger and there was only half a patty and the bacon was raw. My blt had a hair in it which I returned and was unable to finish my meal. "
  • 1/02/2015

A Fast Food food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 12/30/2014

A Fast Food food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 12/07/2014

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 9/01/2014

A Fast Food food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/29/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/18/2014

A Fast Food food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/16/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/31/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/08/2013

A dining patron from Hilo, HI tried it and liked it.

November 12, 2008

Da Best

blanes is so popular on the big island, you can go there during breakfast, lunch or dinner and there will probably be someone in front of you in line. They do really good bentos (hawaiian Style) with korean chicken, mahi mahi, spam, hot…

Fast Food Dinner Lunch

Blane's Drive Inn  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Blanes Hilo, Blaine's Hilo Menu, Blane's Drive Inn Menu, Blanes Drive Inn Menu, Blanes Wiwoole, Blane's Drive Inn Hilo Menu, Blaine's Menu Hilo, and Blaine's Drive In Menu Hilo.