Blane's Drive Inn

Cuisine: Fast Food, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"First off my husband ordered a burger and there was only half a patty and the bacon was raw. My blt had a hair in it which I returned and was unable to finish my meal. "
November 12, 2008

Da Best

blanes is so popular on the big island, you can go there during breakfast, lunch or dinner and there will probably be someone in front of you in line. They do really good bentos (hawaiian Style) with korean chicken, mahi mahi, spam, hot…

Fast Food Dinner Lunch

Blane's Drive Inn  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/02/2015 A diner from CA tried it.

• 12/30/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/07/2014 A diner from Anaheim, CA tried it.

• 9/01/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/29/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/18/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/16/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/31/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/08/2013 A diner from Hilo, HI tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Blanes Wiwoole, Blaine's Menu Hilo, Blaines Drive In Hilo Menu, Blanes Drive Inn Menu, Blane's Drive Inn Hilo Menu, Blane's Drive Inn Menu, Blanes Drive In Hilo, Blaine's Hilo Menu, and Blane's Drive In.