47-04 Vernon Blvd
Long Island City, NY 11101

Blend

Neighborhoods: Hunters Point
Cuisine: Latin, Cafe, Catering

Blend is a Latin, Cafe, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Pros
"chicken breast"
  • 8/30/2014

• 3/17/2014

A Latin food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    chicken breast
  • 3/07/2014

A Latin chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

boomer166 photo

boomer166

Fresh Meadows, NY

Avoid at all costs!

0 Stars
I have no idea how the food is, I never got a chance to eat. We had a 1:30 reservation. Heavy snow and traffic. Called and said we would be there by 1:45. Arrived at 1:45. Was told our table was given away! I asked how long we would have to wait three times, they refused to answer me. After another half hour I left. Although I did have to wait another 15 min. for my car.
Hostess was as rude as can be. Avoid at all costs!

JD1977 photo

JD1977

Long Island City, NY

Love it

A great place for very tasty food with big portions at a great price. A weekly order for my co-workers and me – good lunch specials.
Staff is friendly. Great service. Like having brunch here on weekends too. 5 stars as I have enjoyed every dish immensely and have never had a service issue.

Pernil Lunch Special

could eat this 24/7. esp with HOT sauce.

Latin Online Ordering Cafe

Blend  Restaurant Reviews

Blend is located near the cities of Rybnik, Sunnyside, Kips Bay, Greenpoint, and Manhattan.
People found this by searching for: Blend On The Water Brunch Menu, City Poin Bleng, Blend Long Island City, Brunch Menu Blend, Long Island City, Blend Lic, Blend Lic Menu\, Blend In Lic, and Blend Lic Menu.