528 Union Ave
Belleville, NJ 07109-2241

Blessing Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Lunch specials, Chinese, Lunch

Blessing Chinese Restaurant is a Lunch specials, Chinese, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

MamaNina54 photo

MamaNina54

Belleville, NJ

Blessing Chinese Restaurant

I was in search on good Chinese food, I had used another establishment in Nutley/Clifton border…after dealing with their issues, I said NO, NO more…I work in the East Hanover area and know of a GREAT tasting Chinese restaurant..but not close to my home…last night everyone in my family wanted Chinese food. I searched the internet, tried most of the establishments listed…mediocre, I knew mediocre, wanted TASTE…So I gave Blessing Chinese Restaurant, 528 Union Ave Belleville a try…I always judge Chinese food on their Hot and Sour Soup, Egg Roll, Vegetable Chow Fun and mostly their Moo Shu Pork, which I yet to try…I was reluctant to order from Grub Hub, online ordering ++, anyway I called Blessing spoke with a very nice women, I told her my dilemma and she promised that I would like her food…I tasted the soup-GREAT, the egg roll, not oily nor mushy, had taste…Orange Beef was perfect and the Vegetable Chow Fun perfect…I will have the left overs today for lunch with the family. I felt connected…the owner called three times to thank me and wanted to know how her food fared…I said it passed our test and we will be ordering on New Years Eve…Thank you Blessings, you put taste back on my palette…Happy New Year and May It Be Prosperous!

Vegetable Chow Fun

One word ….Delicious

Lunch specials Chinese Lunch

Blessing Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Blessing Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of North Arlington, Lyndhurst Twp, Lyndhurst, Kearny, and Nutley.
People found this by searching for: Blessing Chinese Restaurant Belleville.