551 S Division St
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-2912

Blimpyburger

Neighborhoods: Bach
Cuisine: Hamburgers, Burgers, American

Blimpyburger is a Hamburgers, Burgers, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

lvhiphop photo

lvhiphop

Milwaukee, WI

Interesting and different

Well I heard this place was reviewed on Diners Drive ins and Dives and thought I’d check it out as a fan of the show.
The warnings about this being the ‘soup nazi’ of burger joints is true…if you come on a busy day (or even not) you will likely catch hell if you don’t follow the rules for ordering your meal or like me…not eating your food with the tray under it.
What I loved about my double burger was the variety of buns, sauteed stuff, cheeses and toppings you can add on.
I tried the onion rings because they were a big part of the segment from DDD’s show…but wasn’t impressed. The mixed veggies—I thought—were a lot better.
Some of my family had the Philly steak and said its the best option on the menu.
Overall its an experience and the burger was good and interesting with the unusual toppings…but I didn’t think worth all the raves from the show.

Double Burger

Hamburgers Downtown Burgers

Blimpyburger  Restaurant Reviews

Blimpyburger is located near the cities of Pittsfield.
People found this by searching for: Bw3 Menu, Blimpy Burger Menu, Ann Arbor, Mi Hamburger, Blimpy Burger Full Menu, Blimpy Burger Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor Hamburger, Burger Bach Online Menu, and Blimpy Burger.