Blue Bottle Coffee Company

Neighborhoods: Hayes Valley
Cuisine: Coffeehouse, Bistro, Lunch

QB
May 18, 2015

What I'm looking for every coffee shop is the ambience of the place. For me, nothing beats this shop when it comes to that category.
May 17, 2015

As a coffee lover, I won't settle for gimmicks and false advertisement. So I make sure to experience a coffee shop myself to decide on whether they are good or bad. For me, this one has my vote. Great coffees, great staffs.
May 3, 2015

Cafe Mocha is my favorite blend of coffee and they did it just right. I did order another cup after I finished my first when I visited them last month. I'll be trying other blend the next time!

Higher Grounds Coffee House

Mexican in Western Addition

Las Estrellas

Mexican in Western Addition

7/20/2017

A Halal food lover from Daly City, CA tried Pakwan.

7/19/2017

A Belgian chowhound from San Francisco, CA tried Frjtz in Mission Dolores, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/18/2017

A French food lover from San Francisco, CA tried Cafe Mason in Downtown.

7/16/2017

A Vietnamese food lover from JP tried Thang Long's in Outer Sunset.

7/16/2017

A dining patron from US tried I Fratelli in Russian Hill.

7/16/2017

An Ice Cream chowhound from San Francisco, CA tried Holy Gelato! in Inner Sunset, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/16/2017

A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried King of Thai in Central Sunset.

7/16/2017

A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried Baby Blues BBQ in Bernal Heights, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
nice and laid back with good food and nobody rushing you around
7/16/2017

An American chowhound from San Francisco, CA tried Jim Georgie's Donuts in Portola and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/15/2017

A diner from Fremont, CA tried Chief Sullivan’s.

Coffeehouse Bistro Lunch
Tips
  • Don't miss the delicious, organic ginger scones.
  • A dash of chicory gives the sweet New Orleans-style iced coffee a subtle kick.
Mon-Fri 07:00AM - 04:00PM
Sun,Sat 08:00AM - 04:00PM

Blue Bottle Coffee Company  Restaurant Reviews

Blue Bottle Coffee Company is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Blue Bottle Hayes Menu.