Blue Bottle Coffee Company

Neighborhoods: Hayes Valley
Cuisine: Coffeehouse, Bistro, Lunch

QB
May 18, 2015

What I'm looking for every coffee shop is the ambience of the place. For me, nothing beats this shop when it comes to that category.
May 17, 2015

As a coffee lover, I won't settle for gimmicks and false advertisement. So I make sure to experience a coffee shop myself to decide on whether they are good or bad. For me, this one has my vote. Great coffees, great staffs.
May 3, 2015

Cafe Mocha is my favorite blend of coffee and they did it just right. I did order another cup after I finished my first when I visited them last month. I'll be trying other blend the next time!

Higher Grounds Coffee House

Mexican in Western Addition

Las Estrellas

Mexican in Western Addition

5/28/2017

A dining patron from Daly City, CA tried Pasta Gina in Noe Valley.

5/28/2017

An American chowhound from Berlin, 16 tried Moulin Rouge Restaurant in Downtown.

5/26/2017

A dining patron from US tried Ling Ling Cuisine Restaurant in Portola.

5/24/2017

A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried Little Kitchen in Russian Hill.

5/24/2017

A Thai food lover from Walnut Creek, CA tried Racha Cafe Thai Cuisine Food in Civic Center.

5/24/2017

An Indian food lover from IN tried Shalimar in Downtown.

5/23/2017

A chowhound from Edgewood, NM tried Lamps of China in Chinatown.

5/18/2017

A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried Han Il Kwan in Central Richmond, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food, very good value, reasonable selection of ban chan. Take car service there, parking is horrendous, and you'll want to be free to relax and enjoy your experience here.
5/18/2017

A food lover from Oakland, CA tried Aracely Cafe in Treasure Island, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I enjoyed the fish tostadas and jicama slaw.
5/16/2017

A dining patron from Cairo, 11 tried Little Joe's Pizzeria Restaurant in Mission Terrace.

Coffeehouse Bistro Lunch
Tips
  • A dash of chicory gives the sweet New Orleans-style iced coffee a subtle kick.
  • Don't miss the delicious, organic ginger scones.
Mon-Fri 07:00AM - 04:00PM

American in Financial District

5A5 Steak Lounge

Steak in Financial District

Blue Bottle Coffee Company  Restaurant Reviews

Blue Bottle Coffee Company is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Blue Bottle Hayes Menu.