Blue Bottle Coffee Company

Neighborhoods: Hayes Valley
Cuisine: Coffeehouse, Bistro, Lunch

QB
    Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ...read more

May 18, 2015

What I'm looking for every coffee shop is the ambience of the place. For me, nothing beats this shop when it comes to that category.
May 17, 2015

As a coffee lover, I won't settle for gimmicks and false advertisement. So I make sure to experience a coffee shop myself to decide on whether they are good or bad. For me, this one has my vote. Great coffees, great staffs.
May 3, 2015

Cafe Mocha is my favorite blend of coffee and they did it just right. I did order another cup after I finished my first when I visited them last month. I'll be trying other blend the next time!

Higher Grounds Coffee House

Mexican in Western Addition

Las Estrellas

Mexican in Western Addition

9/24/2017

A diner from San Francisco, CA tried Bullshead Restaurant in West Portal.

9/22/2017

An Irish chowhound from San Francisco, CA tried United Irish Cultural Center in Outer Sunset.

9/21/2017

A diner from Midvale, UT tried Dante's Seafood Grill in Fisherman's Wharf.

9/19/2017

An Italian chowhound from San Francisco, CA tried Pazzia Restaurant & Pizzeria in SoMa and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

9/18/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Pomona, CA tried Kirin Chinese Restaurant in Central Richmond.

9/18/2017

A diner from US tried Jim Georgie's Donuts in Portola, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/15/2017

A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried Pakwan, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/15/2017

A French food lover from TX tried Christophe (CLOSED) in Downtown.

9/15/2017

A diner from San Francisco, CA tried Lafayette Coffee Shop in Downtown and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

9/11/2017

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried Kokkari Estiatorio in Northern Waterfront.

Coffeehouse Bistro Lunch
Tips
  • Don't miss the delicious, organic ginger scones.
  • A dash of chicory gives the sweet New Orleans-style iced coffee a subtle kick.
Mon-Fri 07:00AM - 04:00PM
Sun,Sat 08:00AM - 04:00PM

Blue Bottle Coffee Company  Restaurant Reviews

Blue Bottle Coffee Company is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Blue Bottle Hayes Menu.