Blue Bottle Coffee Company

Neighborhoods: Hayes Valley
Cuisine: Coffeehouse, Bistro, Lunch

QB
May 18, 2015

What I'm looking for every coffee shop is the ambience of the place. For me, nothing beats this shop when it comes to that category.
May 17, 2015

As a coffee lover, I won't settle for gimmicks and false advertisement. So I make sure to experience a coffee shop myself to decide on whether they are good or bad. For me, this one has my vote. Great coffees, great staffs.
May 3, 2015

Cafe Mocha is my favorite blend of coffee and they did it just right. I did order another cup after I finished my first when I visited them last month. I'll be trying other blend the next time!

Higher Grounds Coffee House

Mexican in Western Addition

Las Estrellas

Mexican in Western Addition

5/14/2018

A Deli chowhound from Snoqualmie, WA tried Chick-N-Deli in Outer Mission, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the service.

5/07/2018

A food lover from Asheville, NC tried Little City Antipasti Bar (CLOSED) in North Beach. They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

5/01/2018

A diner from Castro Valley, CA tried Patio Espanol in Outer Mission and liked it. They liked the food.

4/28/2018

A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried Viking's Giant Submarines in Marina, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

4/17/2018

A Sandwiches food lover from San Francisco, CA tried Banh Mi House and liked it.

4/13/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Stockton, CA tried Orale Orale in Financial District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/13/2018

An Italian chowhound from Stroudsburg, PA tried Julius' Castle (CLOSED) in Telegraph Hill.

4/12/2018

A diner from San Francisco, CA tried New Regent Cafe in Chinatown and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/10/2018

A Cajun chowhound from Baltimore, MD tried Monte Carlo Bar & Grill in Bayview and liked it.

4/09/2018

A diner from San Francisco, CA tried San Tung in Inner Sunset.

Coffeehouse Bistro Lunch
Tips
  • Don't miss the delicious, organic ginger scones.
  • A dash of chicory gives the sweet New Orleans-style iced coffee a subtle kick.
Mon-Fri 07:00AM - 04:00PM
Sun,Sat 08:00AM - 04:00PM

Blue Bottle Coffee Company  Restaurant Reviews

Blue Bottle Coffee Company is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Blue Bottle Hayes Menu.