133 W Water St
Santa Fe, NM 87501

Blue Corn Cafe

Neighborhoods: Downtown Santa Fe
Cuisine: American, Cafe, Traditional

Blue Corn Cafe is a American, Cafe, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

• 4/06/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

fattiusthebear photo

fattiusthebear

Berkeley, CA

excellent NM food and service

Blue Corn Cafe is a nice restaurant located near the main plaza of Santa Fe. They are apparently known for their award winning brews along with fantastic food. Everything on the menu sounded really good, and I was tempted to get blue corn tacos, but I eventually fell prey to the breakfast burrito, as I usually do.

The prickly pear iced tea was supposedly quite good, so I got one of those (I mean, how many times am I really going to have the chance to order this?). It wasn’t overly sweet, but had a good amount of flavor. I think I drunk like 3 cups at least. The breakfast burrito wasn’t overly large, although it was fat and full of egg. I’d say it was a success. The beer here also looked really good. I sampled one from a friend, and it was tasty. Too bad I can’t order beer. =P

Anyways, this was a great restaurant that I look forward to going back to so I can try many of the other delicious dishes they offer. I am not too sure if it is 4 or 5 stars, but I’ll throw it a four for now. Oh, and the waiter was really nice and accomodating. Definitely good service.

Breakfast Burrito at Blue Corn Cafe

Breakfast Burrito

A burrito loaded with egg, homefries, and bacon on the inside, with a huge amount of cheese and chile on top. Comes with pinto beans and some salad. I felt the cheese and chili blended well to provide a nice medley of flavor, though I wish they tossed some more bacon in it. 4.5 stars.

Prickly Pear Iced Tea

An iced tea which you can drink and be satisfied, yet not get in the way from the main course of the meal.

American Good For Kids Cafe

Blue Corn Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Blue Corn Cafe In Santa Fe, Blue Corn Cafe Santa Fe, Blue Corn Cafe In Santa Fe, Nm, Blue Corn Cafe Downtown, Blue Corn Cafes Prickly Pear Tea, Blue Corn Restaurant, Blue Corn Restaurant Santa Fe, and Blue Corn Cafe Shepherds Pie.