738 E 3rd St

saikoxpooh photo

saikoxpooh

La Crescenta, CA

my go to place

Where do I go when I’m in downtown LA and I need a late night bite? This cute christmas-light decorated place (back patio is a must for war days) is my go-to place.

i had the portobello tofu burger and i’m not even vegetarian. in fact, i’m so into beef, the atkins was like, a no brainer for me for a while.

but i got tempted into ordering the portobello tofu burger because it just sounded tasty! and it was! i was so happy. the champagne and the moscato were yummy too.

i also had the prosciutto mozzarella basil panini. so good. love the crispy bread and i love love love the salad that comes with it. simple and fresh but good. the iced tea is really refreshing also.

of course the stuffed meat in meat burger (braised short ribs stuffed in ground meat) is what they’re known for. WOW. it was high (i couldn’t stuff it in my mouth the way i wanted to) so i had to resort to using a fork and knife. the carmelized onions with arugula and gruyere cheese was AWESOME.

i wished only that the cheese was slightly more melted than it was.

aside from that, 5 stars!
i love blue dahlia, my go-to downtown restaurant!

Italian Lunch Good for groups

Blue Dahlia Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Blue Dahlia Cafe is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Cute Late Night Cafe Downtown La, The Blue Dahlia Greek, Blue Dahlia Burger In Los Angeles, Late Night Cafes In Downtown Los Angeles, Dahlia Restaurant Los Angeles, Blue Dahlia Cafe, Cafe Blu In Down Town Los Angeles, Blue Dahlia Burger, and 5 Star Dinner Restaurants Los Angeles, California 90013.