528 N Columbia St
Covington, LA 70433-2950

Blue Line Bistro

(Between E Lockwood St and E Kirkland St)

Cuisine: Bistro, American, Burgers

Blue Line Bistro is a Bistro, American, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Well unfortunately I choose to eat there ,but I would like to apologize for someone using my Facebook account to write a report on my girlfriend her name melissa she is from out of state but is an awesome server and a wonderful person is fantastic at "
"Great food and great service."
  • 11/24/2014

A Bistro food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/19/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/07/2014

A Bistro food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food and great service.
aboudre photo

aboudre

Mandeville, LA

Blue Line Bistro

We have eaten here many times for breakfast and lunch and the food and service was great. Highly recommend the catfish,pulled pork sandwich, potato soup, alligator soup, Po Po’s meatballs and pasta. Full flavor in every bite.

sig photo

sig

Covington, LA

Good Service but the food wasn't that great

The service was fantastic!!! The restaurant was very clean. The food was not that great. The salad and the dressing were very good, but the rest of the food we had wasn’t that great. It was pretty bland. I couldn’t eat all of the hamburger steak or potato salad. If it wasn’t for the great service we had, the evening would have been terrible. We won’t be going back. Very disappointed. We used to go to the restaurant that was in the same location before, and was hoping the new restaurant would be as good. Oh well, there are many other good places to eat in the area.

Bistro American Burgers

Blue Line Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Blue Line Bistro In Covington, Blue Line Bistro Covington La, Blue Bistro In Covington, Blue Line Cafe Covington La, Blue Line Bistro Menu, Blue Line Cafe Covington, La, and Blue Line Bistro.