Blue Moon Cafe

Neighborhoods: Fells Point
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Blue Moon Cafe is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Sweet baby Jesus, and capt. Crunch. To die for"
"The food is soo fresh and delicious from the ketchup to the pancakes DELICIOUS"
Cons
"Large portions"
barkeep77 photo

barkeep77

Baltimore, MD

best foo foo breakfast in town

Okay, just to show my age, I can remember in the early 80’s I used to volunteer at this building, it was a soup kitchen called beans and bread, the homeless would line up around the corner in the dank alley and wait. now all of eclictic baltimore stands and waits in the same alley in their fine duds to get into this amazing breakfast spot! and believe me it is worth the wait, they only have a hand full of tables and the staff is wonderfull even when it is at the busiest they always have accomodated me, great coffee and espresso drinks and the belgian waffles, well lets just say you’ll need a cigarette afterwards! I am sad that they were featured on some show, now it will be impossible to get in! I wonder if they do carry out? i’ll sit on the steps next door! for those who only think they know how to go out to eat, please be patient with the staff, everything is prepared fresh and that takes time, the place is always busy and your not the servers only customer so be patient and tip 20% or more, those girls earn it!!

belgian waffles with any topping

melt in your mouth good! I would buy a house on that block and have breakfast there every day if I could sell this house i’m in.

soccergal photo

soccergal

Baltimore, MD

woah

Diners drive ins and drives one of my favorite shows on the food network just displayed the resturant Blue Moon Cafe! I knew that in the next week i would be going to Baltimore to visit relatives. Although I dread hanging out with my relatives I was sooo excited to go to the Blue Moon Cafe!!!! Since they have been on food network their service has gone through the roof so the wait is very long. But its really very much worth it! The food i8s great i definately suggest the umm captin crunch encrusted french toast! it was definately worth the wait and even my very picky cousin whose allergic to peanuts apples oranges tomatoes relish potatoes air just kidding asmah and doggs. They did ave cats but that wasnt a problem their just soo cute they rock their names are peanut and butter soo cute!! GO IF YOURE IN BALTIMORE ANYTIME IN THE FUTURE!

catin crunch encrusted french toast

AMAZING I LOVED IT AMAZING I LOVED IT AMAZING I LOVED AMAZING I LOVED IT AMAZING I ADORED IT!

July 21, 2013

Expensive Coffee: My fiancee and I had seen Blue Moon on the DDD show and thought we would give them a try this morning. We knew the place was small and we would be waiting due to previous reviews. We do not mind waiting for a good thing.…
March 16, 2013

It's a shame that you can live in a neighborhood and support a restaurant for so many years and mistakenly leave your bag for minutes and the staff steal from you before you can blink your eyes.\r I've been going to BIue Moon for the last…
November 25, 2012

One of the best breakfast places I have been in my whole life... parking can be tough in the neighborhood and the garages are over priced... it is totally worth the hassle though

American Lunch Breakfast
Tips
  • Got those late-night munchies? On Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights Blue Moon Cafe opens at 11pm and closes at 3pm the following day.
  • Unless you're lucky, plan on waiting a while for a table. You can kill time by scouring the local shops, but don't eat anything or you'll kick yourself when you see the huge helpings.

Blue Moon Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/13/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Sweet baby Jesus, and capt. Crunch. To die for
  • 8/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food is soo fresh and delicious from the ketchup to the pancakes DELICIOUS
    Cons
    Large portions
Ruth's Chris Steak House

Himalayan House

Indian in Locust Point

Aldo's Restaurant

Italian in Jonestown

Blue Moon Cafe is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Blue Moon Restaurant In Fells Point Md, Blue Moon Cafe Baltimore Md, Blue Moon Cafe Menu Baltimore Md, Blue Moon Cafe Menu Baltimore, Blue Moon Baltimore Menu, Blue Moon Cafe Baltimore Menu, and Blue Moon Cafe Baltimore.