Blue Moon Fish Company

Neighborhoods: Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
Cuisine: International, Romantic, Lunch

Blue Moon Fish Company is a International, Romantic, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

gobobbi photo

Oakland Park, FL

We found the service to be outstanding. I have been here before however on the 14th of January, 2010 our waiter was extremely responsive, filling water glasses and asking if wine needed replenishing. I asked for a deviation on my entree from the printed menu and was readily accomodated. We never felt rushed during or after our dining. This restaurant is on the intercoastal and we thouroughly enjoyed the dinner, the ambiance, and the wine.

We each ordered the scallop dinner. One was with tomato sauce and olives and one was just grilled.

November 16, 2014

DO NOT GO THERE !!! If you happen to NOT like the food and the service and decide to NOT tip for you found the place to be overrated and overpriced, somewhat dirty and the servers are gossiping about the people right behind your chair, so…
August 26, 2012

I have been coming to this place for years. Love Brrunch on Sundays. It seems thatt he food is consistant, but the wait staff seem to be a bunch of prima donnas who think they are above doing their job! I guess it is because they add the…
August 14, 2012

Phenomenal. Blackened Grouper and Lamb Chops top notch. Service fabulous, bartenders the best.

International Romantic Wheelchair accessible
  • A sprinkling of French, Italian and down-under vintages complement a sizeable California selection and more than 25 wines and champagnes by the glass.
  • Reserve a romantic table for two in the bar overlooking the water. The view in the main dining room is obscured by diners on the terrace.

Blue Moon Fish Company  Restaurant Reviews

Blue Moon Fish Company is located near the cities of Lauderdale By The Sea, Sea Ranch Lakes, Oakland Park, and Wilton Manors.
People found this by searching for: Blue Moon Fish Co Lauderdale By The Sea, Blue Moon Fish Company, Picture Of Blue Moon Fish Company Fort Lauderdale, Blue Moon Fish Company Menu, Blue Moon Fish Company Pompano, Blue Moon Fish Company Sea Ranch Lakes, and Blue Moon Fish Co Menu.