Overall
Pros
"Starting with the atmosphere, followed by the she-crab soup, then the oysters. Everything was wonderful. Service is great, no waiting. I'm originally from Virginia Beach, now I reside in Texas. I wish we had a Blue Pete's here! Oh, and I might add, S"
"Great food and a great staff am going back with whole family for my birthday. Can't wait"
  • 9/15/2017

A Seafood food lover from Lufkin, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/11/2017

A diner from Hampton, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/30/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Virginia Beach, VA tried it.

• 6/30/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Virginia Beach, VA tried it.

• 4/12/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/16/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/09/2015

A Seafood food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/02/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/14/2014

A Seafood food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/26/2014

A Seafood food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Seafood Wifi Dinner

Blue Pete's  Restaurant Reviews

Blue Pete's is located near the cities of Virginia Beach.
People found this by searching for: Blue Pete's Restaurant Menu Sandbridge Va, Blue Pete's Virginia, Blue Pete's Menu, Blue Pete's Virginia Beach, Blue Pete's Seafood Restaurant Menu, Blue Pete's Menu Virginia Beach, Blue Pete's Virginia Beach Menu, and Blue Petes.