- 13 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
3 reviews of Blue Plate, first by you?
Best Dishes at Blue Plate
These dishes from the Blue Plate menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Blue Plate Meatloaf
Baby Red Chard
- The Bank of America parking lot, two storefronts up Mission Street, offers evening parking for a flat $7 fee.
- A fine wine list of around 50 bottles spans Europe and America.
- If you have a musical request, ask the bartenders. They double as DJs, spinning everything from Digable Planets to Don Ho.
- Late diners beware: The kitchen tends to run out of dishes as the evening progresses.
Mon-Thu 06:00PM - 10:00PMFri-Sat 06:00PM - 10:30PM
Blue Plate serves interpretations of new American fare with a Mediterranean twist, using the best Northern California produce and local farms. Full-service Restaurant and Wine
- Where Friends Meet to Eat