1375 Washington St
Newton, MA 02465-2003

Blue Ribbon BBQ

Neighborhoods: West Newton
Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Blue Ribbon BBQ is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

heatherkw photo

heatherkw

Jamaica Plain, MA

We just got take-out from Blue Ribbon for the...

We just got take-out from Blue Ribbon for the presidential primary debates with some friends. My husband is from the south and knows good BBQ. It was GREATBEST in Boston that we have had. The greens were awesome, the meat was all very moist, and the sauces were really tasty. I really enjoyed their pickle salad as well. We would definitely return!

jstonberg photo

jstonberg

Wellesley, MA

Fantastic barbecue

I have been going to Blue Ribbon Barbecue for years and cannot believe that it has not been reviewed. This is one of my favorite 3 restaurants in the Boston area, — bar none!!

I generally get a rollup. They do a great job with chicken. The food is very creative and always tasty. Try the dry rub ribs, too.

The people who work there really care. They remember what you like and will help you order.

American Outdoor seating Parking
Mon-Sat 11:30AM - 09:00PM
Sun 12:00PM - 08:00PM

Blue Ribbon BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

Blue Ribbon BBQ is located near the cities of Newton Center, Newtonville, Newton Highlands, Waban, and Newton Centre.
People found this by searching for: Beer At Blue Ribbon Bbq In Newton?, Blue Ribbon Bbq Side Descriptions, "Weldon Worldwide Transportation", Blue Ribbon Bbq Newton Beer, Blue Ribbon Soul Food, and Blue Ribbon Bbq West Newton.