34 Easy St
Carefree, AZ 85377

Blue Sky Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Carefree Arizona
Cuisine: Wine Bar, American

Blue Sky Restaurant is a Wine Bar and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

goodfood234 photo

goodfood234

Carefree, AZ

Great food, friendly service, and incredible atmosphere

Blue Sky Restaurant and Gallery is located at 34 Easy Street – in the heart of downtown Carefree. The restaurant’s atmosphere is one of a kind. The minute you walk in the door, you are forced to slow down and admire. The beautiful artwork displayed throughout the gallery adds to the charming feeling Blue Sky radiates. All sorts of quirky signs are along the back wall by the bar; the signs cannot be seen without letting out a hearty chuckle. “Hippies Use Side Door” and “Bad Water Drink at Bar” are a couple examples. There are endless gizmos and gadgets to and awe… planes, trains, and all sorts of “things that go!”

The delicious food offered on the menu is exceptionally diverse, offering meals from a quail and ale entrée to a flat bread pizza. Salads, and daily soups are offered during both lunch and dinner.
A range of events occurs at Blue Sky every week – from yoga to live music.

I know Blue Sky’s website is www.blueskywinebar.com, and you can find any additional information there (my friends and I always order from their menu over the phone for to go orders).

Crab Cakes

These lightly-breaded crab cakes were the best I have ever consumed… I could taste the individual attention each of the cakes recieved, and athough the crab cakes are on the menu as an appetizer, they were comfortably filling.

Gorgonzola Salad

This salad was so unique – I had never seen it before Blue Sky! It has walnuts, grapes, and gorgonzola cheeze on top of spring mix and lightly dressed balsalmic dressing. And the portion size was huge! I will definately be coming back just for this salad.

Lamb Kabobs

I wish I was the chef at Blue Sky just so I could learn how to prepare and serve this amazing dish. Our waitress brought out the kabobs and the presentation astonished me! Before I even took a bite I knew it was going to be incredible. My first bite was to die for!! The array of pineapple, a cherry tomato, onions, and red bell pepper along with the red wine & olive oil marinated lamb was like an explosion of flavor in my mouth! I would definately order this again.

Downtown Cuisine Comfort

Blue Sky Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Blue Sky Restaurant is located near the cities of Cave Creek.
People found this by searching for: Blu Restaurant Carefree, Blue Sky Restaurant Carefree Az, Blue Sky Restaurant Arizona, Blue Sky Restaurant, Carefree, Az, Blue Sky Carefree, Blue Ski Restaurant In Az, Restaurants Cave Creek, Az, Us, Blue Sky Restaurant Carefree, and Blue Sky Restaurant Carefree Menu.