5180 Northland Dr Ne
Grand Rapids, MI 49525

Blue Water Grill

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Breakfast

Blue Water Grill is a American, Gluten Free, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

KatyE photo

KatyE

Grand Rapids, MI

Very Nice

What a great place for my husband and me to get away….without the kids! Not that kids aren’t welcome, it’s just that we like the casual, relaxed atmosphere and beautiful setting too much to miss it while we cut food into little bites, wipe faces and snap our fingers to keep the little ones acting properly in public. Nope. This place is just for us.
We haven’t even tried the patio, but it looks just lovely.
We’ve been happy with everything we’ve ordered here, from the wood-fired pizzas (Ancho Bbq Chicken = Yum) to the pastas (Chicken & Asparagus Capellini w/ gorgonzola cream sauce is heavenly), salads to lobster bisque (groan), everything has been wonderful.
But oh, the thing that makes me go back whenever we have a free night and access to a babysitter, is the Artichoke & Spinach Egg Rolls. Rather, the sweet & spicy bell pepper dip that comes with the rolls. How can I describe a little cup of red sauce that makes me so happy? Let’s just say that, after the egg rolls were gone, we stared at the plate, and proceeded to pick up the little spring lettuce leaves that were really only there to look pretty, and dip them in the sauce. Just something else to dip in the sauce! It saved our fingers from getting sticky. Oh, I’m so hungry just thinking about it. I’ve thought about trying to recreate the sauce and eggrolls at home, but I have a feeling I’d be too disappointed if they weren’t right. Okay, enough about the sauce.
I can’t wait to get back for a quiet evening of unrushed conversation, relaxation, pasta, and most importantly, egg rolls!

Chicken & Asparagus Capellini

The first time was really excellent. The second time, the chicken was a tad dry, but otherwise excellent. Wonderful gorgonzola cream sauce. Anything with blue cheese, in my book, can’t be bad. But this was fantastic.

Spinach & artichoke egg rolls

Think about your favorite Artickoke & Spinach Dip (and don’t be snobby—you know you like it!), wrapped in a crispy egg rolls. Yum. But oh, the sauce……

Lobster Bisque

If I hadn’t been spoiled by the outstanding bisque at Louis Benton, it would have gotten 5 stars. Really, very good.

American Parking Outdoor seating
Salvatore's

Pizza in West Grand

Rinaldi Pizza & Sub Shop

Pizza in East Hills

Blue Water Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Blue Water Grill is located near the cities of East Grand Ra and East Grand Rapids.
People found this by searching for: Blue Water Grill Grand Rapids Lunch Menu, Blue Water Grill, Blue Water Grill Grand Rapids Mi, Blue Water Grill Grand Rapids, Bluewater Grill Grand Rapids, Blue Water Grill Grand Rapids Menu, Blue Water Grill Grand Rapids Reviews, Bluewater Grill Grand Rapids Holiday Hours, and Blue Water Grill Grand Rapids Mi Menu.