515 Queen Anne Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109

Blue Water Taco Grill

Neighborhoods: Lower Queen Anne
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Gluten Free

Blue Water Taco Grill is a Mexican, Lunch, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 11/21/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

uscar photo

uscar

Seattle, WA

Good, Cheap Mexican

When I moved up here from California, I was worried about finding good Mexican here in Seattle. Fortunately, I quickly found Blue Water in Queen Anne, and I was instantly in love. It’s great, cheap, and close to my house. I go there at least once a week.

They specialize in shrimp and fish dishes, but I usally get steak burritos and tortas, and these never disappoint. They grill the meat as soon as you order it, so you know it’s cooked fresh. If you enjoy the taste of lime juices in your meats, this place has you covered. They have a large menu to pick from, and they offer 5 types of salsas for your dish. I usually get my meal to go, but if you stay there, you can eat outside or in, and even enjoy a cerveza or two.

Steak Torta

This is a great mexican sandwhich, with all the fixin’s. Fresh grilled steak on a fresh grilled sandwhich roll, topped with lettuce, guacamola, pico de gallo, sour cream, cheese, and your choice of salsa. I go with the special salsa.

Mexican Dinner Lunch
Mon-Sat 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Sun 11:00AM - 07:00PM

Blue Water Taco Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Blue Water Taco Grill is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Blue Water Taco Menu, New Resturants In Federl Way, West Seattle Restaurants, Recommeded Restaurants In Seattle, Wa, Mexican Bluewater, South Everett Wash. Restaurant, and Restaurantes De Everett.