11703 W Bluemound Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53226

Bluemound Gardens Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Bluemound Gardens Restaurant is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

lvhiphop photo

lvhiphop

Milwaukee, WI

Go for the $1 Dessert

I recently hosted a group of 14 at this restaurant on a Friday night and it was my first time there. They have a large facility and can handle any size group and seemed quite busy.
So, our server was pretty scarce and initially it took a long time between drink orders and actually ordering food. But then they brought out salads/soups and bread and everyone was happy.
They have a large variety of things on the menu from salads to sandwiches to typical Greek fare like kabobs and gyros.
Unfortunately for me, they ran out of my entree and didn’t realize it until the rest of my party was served. My second choice dish was pretty good.
They offer a deal where you can order any dessert for $1 with dinner purchase and that was a nice touch…though I did not need the extra calories.
The waitress did earn extra credit for comp’ing my dessert since they ran out of my original meal choice and giving all of us separate checks which was a pain for her but great for the group.
I think if you came with a smaller party you would probably have quicker turnaround time and probably rate them even higher.

Philly Cheesesteak

There were big chunks of meat with lots of onions, peppers, and mozarella. It came on some texas toast which is why I found it average.

ginmuffin photo

ginmuffin

Milwaukee, WI

Bluemound Gardens OK

I recently ate here for dinner and it was ok. I was with a large group. I had fajitas that were good – but you can’t really mess up fajitas. My sister had fish and it was cold, and the corn was cold. Friends had gyros and a philly sandwhich they said were pretty good. For dessert I had cherry pie that was good but my sister’s cake was awful. I honestly wouldn’t recommend going out of your way to go for food at this place. The prices were reasonable but not anything less than what you’d find at some of the chain restaurants.

fajitas

Good but you can’t go wrong with fajitas. i had chicken.

American Catering Dinner

Bluemound Gardens Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Bluemound Gardens Restaurant is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Bluemound Gardens Menu, Bluemound Gardens Gluten Free, Bluemound Gardens.Com, Bluemound Gardens Restaurant Menu, Bluemound Gardens, Bluemound Gardens Reviews, Yn873x128581392, Bluemound Gardens Restaurant, and Bluemound Gardens Restaurant And Bar.