11 W Aylesbury Rd
Lutherville, MD 21093-4102

Bluestone

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Catering

Bluestone is a Seafood, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"I reserved a dinner party for 25 people and I was very excited about things til I got there .. They were extra polite over the phone but once we got their and they saw an African American party tht consisted of over 15 people the comments began to be made"
Comments
"No one at my dinner said they would ever attend this restaurant again"
  • 6/11/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
    No one at my dinner said they would ever attend this restaurant again
  • 12/16/2013

A diner from Alexandria, VA tried it.

mrussell photo

mrussell

Hampstead, MD

Fabulous!

This is probably my favorite restaurant for fresh fish. They have daily fresh catch specials which can be very unique but always tasty. The filet is delicious, crab dip good, bluestone salad the best. The crab soup is spicy but good. Tuesdays are 1/2 price wine night and my favorite is the St. Margherita Pinot Grigio. My all time beverage of choice is the homemade sangria but ask for less sprite as it can dilute the drink a tad too much.

Stuffed swordfish

Delicious. Light with a usually light cream sauce with flecks of tomato. I held it the first time but was quick to pour it all over the fish!

Bluestone salad

Just a regular old salad but what makes it delicious is the honey coated bacon chunks and delightful dressing. Unique and tasty!

Seafood Lunch Dinner
mrussell

Hampstead, MD

Ancsz2l2or35vuaby-ddws
PandaLHU

Baltimore, MD

Bluestone  Restaurant Reviews

Bluestone is located near the cities of Timonium, Lutherville Timonium, Lutherville Timonium, Riderwood, and Eudowood.
People found this by searching for: Bluestone Lutherville, Blue Stone Towson, Blue Stone” 11 W Aylesbury Rd, Lutherville, Md 21093, Bluestone Restaurant Near Towson, The Bluestone Lutherville Md, Www.Blue Stone 21093.Com, Blue Stone Lutherville, The Bluestone Restaurant Lutherville Car Md Reviews, and Mari Luna Bartender.