3500 N Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109

Boa Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Japanese

Boa Steakhouse is a Steakhouse and Japanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

romandavis photo

romandavis

London, London

nice post

I am an expert cook because I have great experience in cooking . Nowadays I am cooking in a restaurant which is the best hotel in the UK. I want to like to contact with you. Thanks for it.

40 Day Dry Aged New York Strip

Beef

Manicopus photo

Manicopus

New York, NY

I can tell you which direction to look at now, because so many people do not know what is really relevant and evolving. And I already know, for example, it’s great for me to do my favorite thing, or rather crowdfunding. This article https://merehead.com/blog/how-much-does-it-cost-to-start-a-crowdfunding-website/ helps me a lot, with its help I am actively developing and have already learned the basics of crowdfunding, I am sure that my success is still ahead. It is this direction that helps me to get better. Good luck!
Как раскрутить сайт самому

LucindaJohnson photo

LucindaJohnson

Brooklyn, NY

Perfect

If you are looking for a freelance job for students then visit our website https://writingcreek.com/ where you can earn easy money.

neleh photo

neleh

Sun Valley, CA

how come i can't do 4 1/2 stars? lobster...

how come i can’t do 4 1/2 stars?

lobster bisque was too fishy. i was expecting a lot more.
petite filet mignon just melted in my mouth.
the truffle mac and cheese had to be the best mac & cheese i’ve ever had! the mashed potatoes with cheese and bacon was also good, but couldn’t beat the mac & cheese.

the service could have been better. our orders took awhile to come out, even when the table next to us (who ordered with our waiter at the same time as us) got their entrees 20 minutes before we did.

overall, the food was delicious. ambience is nice.

me and my cousins ate here for dinner in july wow. id li...

me and my cousins ate here for dinner in july
wow. id like to say money well spent

we were seated very promtly and given a wine list right away. it started off slow, but it seemed like they just opened with only two other parties seated, so its ok. at least they didnt rush us, but maybe they gave us time to decide on a wine. it is vegas..
ill just say the service was excellent. our server was very knowledgable about the menu and answered my questions about the “market prices” without being annoyed. great service; the best service ive had at a vegas restaurant so far

anyways. i ordered a glass of bourdeux
the foie gras for apetizer
bone in rib-eye with bearnaise sauce
housemade ice-cream and sorbet for desert and muscat wine

after we ordered, they dropped off freshly baked and warm thyme-rosemary biscuits and butter. wow. wonderful. water was filled every few minutes when needed

first came my apetizer. this was the first time i had foie gras straight up and seared. ive had it in a terrine, a pate, and prepared au torchon. this is my favorite style and it was cooked perfectly.
it was juicy, fatty, and soft. with a rich taste.
it was served with a blueberry compote, which was fabulous and cut through the fattiness of the foie gras, puff pastry which i didnt care for and a little mixed green salad

then came all of our steaks, it came in a very resasonable amount of time too. there were 8 of us total.
we all ordered different cuts of steak from kobe flat iron to the bone-in ribeye. i ordered mine with bearnaise but there were many crusts and sauces to choose from, which i thought was a very nice way to customize your dinner.
the steak was grilled or broiled in a salamander
i ordered it medium rare and it was cooked perfectly
someone else ordred it rare, it was was cooked perfectly rare
the tenderloin was also cooked perfectly
i thought it was nice that they had wagyu beef and kobe options ont he menu. if i had alot of money to spend i wouldve ordred the wagyu beef $16 an ounce min 6 ounces… our server said it was the cheapest on the strip
i wish it came with vegetables tho, vegetables and fries were separate side orders

we all ordered different deserts; there was deep fried cheesecake, cinnamon-sugar donut holes, and i ordered the house made ice-cream and sorbet (banana ice cream, caramel ice cream, and chocolate sorbet)
i ordered the muscat wine from michal chiarello’s label

i swear i bought a bottle before and i didnt like it, but for sum reason it was hella good tonight

very good service, very tasty and very well cooked steak
worth the price tab (remember you are in vegas), but i have yet to try more. this is my first steakhouse in vegas, but it was a very good overall experience

The Forum Shops Reservations Steakhouse
cbun

Agy-38grer27c6abblkses
tulips500

Irvine, CA

Boa Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Boa Steakhouse is located near the cities of Downtown, N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Menu, Boa Las Vegas, Boa Steak Menu, Boa Steakhouse Las Vegas Menu, Boa Steak House, Boa Vegas Menu, Boa Steak Las Vegas, and Boa Steakhouse Vegas.