- 13 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Boa Steakhouse
These dishes from the Boa Steakhouse menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Ahi Tuna ()
40 Day Dry Aged New York Strip ()
American Kobe Beef Rib Eye
- This spot has one of the most serious wine lists in the city, with over 4,000 bottles plus a captains list. High rollers can spring for a 1921 Chateau DYquem for $7550; other bottles are more moderate, and 45 wines are offered by the glass. Artisanal handcrafted cocktails are also served aplenty.
- An elegant private dining room sits to the right of the entrance, holds up to 30 guests, and can be separated for smaller parties. Another private room is the Club Room at the back, which can be reserved for private corporate events and has a large flat screen for presentations.
- Been afraid to indulge in that pricey vintage? Every Sunday night, all bottles of wine are 50 percent off.
- If it's busy, impromptu guests can settle (first come first served) into the inside bar and outside lounge that serve the full menu. Happy Hour runs Monday through Friday, 5pm-7pm, with drink specials.
- You're a world-class herbivore at a steakhouse? Order the one vegetarian entree: tasty eggplant Parmesan. Ask nicely and they'll put together a plate of fantastic sides.