1420 Sw Pine Island Rd
Cape Coral, FL 33991

Bob Evans

Neighborhoods: Trafalgar
Cuisine: Breakfast, Soups, Traditional

Bob Evans is a Breakfast, Soups, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

rholland63 photo

rholland63

Cape Coral, FL

good food good prices

Bob Evans, Pine island Rd, Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food, chit chat and some random thoughts. First the food. I had thier signature pot roast dinner. Beef, carrots, onions, mash potatoe and gravy. It was fabulous! Almost as good as mine or my mothers. Lots beef great texture and a savory gravy. It was about $11 bucks.
3 days ago I ate at a italian joint.This meal cost me 1/3 of a filet mignon entree at a nuvo italian place
And this was much better. Plus at Bob Evan I was given free biscuits or rolls fresh out of the oven. No such thing at the italian joint. $8-$15 for a appetizer.

The parking lot was almost full. Which means provide good food at reasonable prices and folks will come.
My server Leslie did a great job.
I will be back again.

Breakfast Soups Traditional

Bob Evans  Restaurant Reviews

Bob Evans is located near the cities of Iona.
People found this by searching for: 1420 Pine Island Sw, Restaurant Trafalgar And Pine Island, Bob Evans Pine Island Road Menu, Bob Evans Pine Island Road, Bob Evand Pine Island Rd, Review On Bob Evans Cape Coral, Bob Evans Cape Coral Fl, and 1420 Sw Pine Island Karte.