2183 Gulf To Bay Blvd
Clearwater, FL 33765

Bob Evans

(Near the intersection of Gulf To Bay Blvd and S Belcher Rd)

Cuisine: American Traditional, Salads, Comfort Food

Bob Evans is a American Traditional, Salads, and Comfort Food restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"The waitress tipped herself $7 from my card without my authorization. She brought back my card with no receipt. My receipt "aparently" got lost. When it was found, thats where I noticed the total was over by $7. The manager covered for her (which is no"
  • 4/27/2021

An American Traditional food lover from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.

• 4/17/2021

A diner from Stone Mountain, GA tried it.

• 5/29/2020

An American Traditional chowhound from Winter Haven, FL tried it.

• 8/21/2016

A diner from Clearwater, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/15/2016

A diner from Lithia, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/18/2015

An American Traditional chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

rwillis3038 photo

rwillis3038

Clearwater, FL

very disapointing

Was at restaurant 582 today for an early dinner. had your black Angus chop steak that looked like a piece of cardboard covered with beef gravy, the mashed potato tasted like flake powdered potato with a little water thrown in it . your store bought mash potato taste better than that. the broccoli cheese soup was the only thing that i enjoyed. the service was not kosher either i had was to get the waitress attention to bring me utensil after my food was brought to me i never received rolls with dinner .the only time i saw the waitress was for my drink, placing order, soup, main course. and the bill. This was the first time i had such bad service. When you were over on ullmerton the food and service was the best. you don’t have to worry of seeing me there anymore.

American Traditional Breakfast/Brunch Salads

Bob Evans  Restaurant Reviews

Bob Evans is located near the cities of Clearwater Beach, Belleair, Indian Rks Beach, Indian Rk Bch, and Belleair Beach.
People found this by searching for: Bob Evans Clearwater, Fl.