5980 Rockside Rd
Cleveland, OH 44131-2208

Bob Evans

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Bob Evans is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 7/06/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

Randy_B photo

Randy_B

Parma, OH

Good Biscuits but not much else!

So having arrived today for the first time ever my wife and I settled down to what we thought was going to be a good breakfast. After all Bob Evans is a brand name you can trust right? What we got however was not. The good things were the staff was friendly and the biscuits were good. Now that the good things have been noted the bad will follow. My wife ordered the Sunshine Skillet and upon arrival she noticed the eggs were slightly scorched and the potatoes were undercooked. I myself tried the Pot Roast Hash but the meat itself was very salty, again the potatoes were undercooked (we all know the texture from eating undercooked potatoes in a potato salad) and my over easy eggs had been cooked so long they each had about one pea size bubble of liquid yolk in them. (Apparently the cook doesn’t know over easy means count to ten once you flip them and then remove) The whole experience was not good and we will probably never come back due to the food being either overcooked or undercooked.

Pot Roast Hash

American Takeout Good For Kids

Bob Evans  Restaurant Reviews

Bob Evans is located near the cities of Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Bob Evans Menu, Bob Evans Rockside 44131, Find Bob Evans Rockside Road, Reviews Bob Evans Rockside, Bobevansteviews, Bob Evans Rockside Road, and Bob Evans Rockside Road Reviews.