2501 N Federal Hwy
Pompano Beach, FL 33064-6855

Bobby Rubino's Place For Ribs

Cuisine: BBQ, Ribs, Seafood

Bobby Rubino's Place For Ribs is a BBQ, Ribs, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Loud. But the server was great. Sherry is awesome!!!"
Cons
"Lighting could be better for older folks who don't see very well"
Comments
"No. Everything was great"
  • 3/03/2018

A BBQ chowhound from Pompano Beach, FL tried it.

• 10/18/2017

A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 6/23/2017

A dining patron from Pompano Beach, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/11/2017

A BBQ food lover from US tried it.

• 3/27/2017

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 3/03/2017

A BBQ food lover from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 11/30/2016

A diner from Pompano Beach, FL tried it and didn't like it.

• 5/24/2016

A dining patron from Winter Haven, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/09/2016

A BBQ chowhound from Pompano Beach, FL tried it.

• 4/08/2016

A diner from Pompano Beach, FL tried it.

FoodAttack photo

FoodAttack

Delray Beach, FL

Bobby Rubino's Place For Ribs

Here go the rib wars! Everyone has a favorite place for baby back ribs. I love baby back ribs and I check them out at all the places I go that serve them. Lately I’ve had them at Bru’s Room, PA BBQ, and Flanigans. But my all time favorite place for baby backs is Bobby Rubinos.

Back in the day, I frequented the Hallandale Beach Boulevard location. I usually ordered the “Steel City” rack with french fries and cole slaw.

Bobby Rubino’s also introduced me to the “Colossal Onion Ring Loaf” and then the “Zuper Zucchini Loaf.”

I thought all the locations had closed up and were a thing of the past and boy was I happily surprised to find that they still had a location operating on Federal Highway in Pompano. I clipped a “buy-one-get-one-free” coupon from the paper before Michelle and I stopped in, making it very economical. Their coupons are in the newspaper constantly and don’t go without one.

The food was exactly as I remembered from twenty years before. We started with a half an onion loaf as an appetizer. I ordered a standard full rack of ribs with a baked potato and coleslaw. The ribs were cooked to perfection and tasted delicious. They have the best coleslaw in town. Michelle ordered the barbeque chicken, which she loved.

We talked to the waitress who had been with the company for about twenty-five years and she brought us up to date on the company history.

Bobby Rubinos was a definite treat and with the buy-one-get-one offer from the newspaper it was super affordable. Don’t go without the coupon!

Baby Back ribs

Oh how I love these baby back ribs. Great place to go for some good ribs.

BBQ Ribs Seafood

Bobby Rubino's Place For Ribs  Restaurant Reviews

Bobby Rubino's Place For Ribs is located near the cities of Sea Ranch Lakes and Lighthouse Point.
People found this by searching for: Bobby Rubino's Place For Ribs, Bobby Rubinos Menu, Bobby Robinos, Bobby Rubino's Pompano Beach Fl, Bobby Rubino's Pompano Beach, Bonny Rabino Ribs, and Bobby Rubino's Menu.