5412 Madison Ave
Sacramento, CA 95841-3100

Bobo Cafe

Cuisine: Vietnamese, Lunch, Breakfast

Bobo Cafe is a Vietnamese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Lunch special was tasty. "
Cons
"Sservice was the worst I have ever experienced. We were the only customers in the room and apparently we were invisible to the staff."
Comments
"I have no idea how this has 4 stars. Food was ok but everything else was a zero. We arrived around noon and place was EMPTY. We now know why. the case now. Don't go"
  • 5/04/2015

A Vietnamese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 2/21/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/10/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/09/2013

A Vietnamese food lover from Marble Falls, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Lunch special was tasty.
    Cons
    Comments
Mutherzmilk photo

Mutherzmilk

Sacramento, CA

Oh, Bo Bo :(

I don’t know what happened to this wonderful place. In the past I had to get my 2 time a week fix. For years. The crispy noodle plate, along with the shrimp rolls extra cilantro, peanut sauce and chili paste. Or the Rice noodle bowl with chicken and shrimp along with a crispy roll. My only complaint was that your to go plate had less food than the dine in. (Just like almost every restaurant in the world)
The last time I’v been there was a year ago. Because It seemed the last three times the quality went down. I gave them three chances because when I tell you I loved them I meant it. So, now I sit here wondering… “Where have you gone to Bo Bo”? Are you back now in the Kitchen making your awesome food again or did you leave us for good and now we are at the mercy of whomever is in for the day.

Crispy Brown Noodles

June 18, 2010

Pho!

This place is really good. Friendly staff and really good pho. It's voted best in Sacramento by a lot of the magazines and I agree.

Vietnamese Dinner Lunch

Bobo Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Bobo Cafe is located near the cities of Broderick, West Sacramento, Bryte, Arden Arcade, and Mc Clellan.
People found this by searching for: Bobo Cafe Menu, Bobo Cafe, Bobos On Madison Carmichael, Bobo Cafe Sacramento, Bobos Cafe Sacramento, Bobo Vietnamese Sacramento, Bobo Cafe Madison Ave, Bobo Cafe Madison Menu, and Bobos Vietnam Rest In Sacramento.