114 East 6th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202

Boca Cincinnati

Neighborhoods: Central Business District
Cuisine: Italian, Pub Food, American

Boca Cincinnati is a Italian, Pub Food, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid more than $50.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

amberthegr8 photo

amberthegr8

Memphis, TN

skip boca

my husband took me here for mothers day with my 2 kids. We couldnt read the menu because its in italian. The restraunt is one small open room so you watch everyone eat and have no choice but to listen to their conversations because everyone is sitting in a line next to you. I ordered a ceasear salad which i laughed at when it came becuae it a large chunk of lettuce that hasnt been chopped with dressing on it. my daughter ordered soup that she never ate because it was lime green and cold. I had the filet minion and was not impressed.The dessert was the best out of everything it was basically pudding with coffee flavored cream on top.

FILET BOCA

plain nothing great especially for the price.

Italian Dinner Pub Food

Boca Cincinnati  Restaurant Reviews

Boca Cincinnati is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Sotto +Cincinnati, Oh, Boca Cincinnati Menu, Boca Menu, Boca Menu Cincinnati', Boca Restaurant Cincinnati Menu, Boca Cincinnati, Boca Restaurant Cincinnati, and Bonomini Boca.