1294 Beacon St

QB
arami photo

arami

Brookline, MA

Take it from a central american, this place isn't worth it

I recently started working in the area and wandered into Boca Grande for lunch. Now, I KNOW mexican. I am a 25 year old with central american aprents and grew up eating mexican my whole life. So first off, when I walked into the restaurant the staff did nothing but stare at me while I looked at the menu. It got to the point where I was very uncomfortable. Finally, once I was able to get the only female behind the counter to help me, I ordered the tacos de carne. Not only where they lacking any actual flavor, but they were nearly $4 each. A single small taco for $4? Really now? I won’t be going back there any time soon.

snafu photo

snafu

Austin, TX

I know there's something of a split between the Anna's an...

I know there’s something of a split between the Anna’s and Boca’s crowd in Boston. I’ll just say that I’m a born and bred Texan, and I greatly prefer Boca. The burritos are bigger, and the tacos are quite original.

Mexican Lunch Breakfast
Sun-Sat 10:00AM - 11:00PM

Boca Grande Taqueria  Restaurant Reviews

Boca Grande Taqueria is located near the cities of Brookline Village, Coolidge Corner, Roxbury, Roxbury Crossing, and Jamaica Plain.
People found this by searching for: Boca Grande Coolidge Corner Reveiws, Boca Grande Boston Coolidge Corner, Boca Grande Brookline, Brookline Ma Mexican Restaurant, Taqueria At Coolidge Corners, Boca Grande Brookline Ma, Boca Grande Newton Center, and Boca Grande Newton.