149 1st St

Boca Grande Taqueria

Neighborhoods: East Cambridge
Cuisine: Mexican, Sandwiches, Kid's Menu

QB

For me, Anna's Taqueria is the gold standard. I decided ...

For me, Anna’s Taqueria is the gold standard. I decided to try Boca Grande on 1st St. in Cambridge because it is only three blocks away from my apartment. I have to say overall, they do a good job making a burrito and are comparable to Anna’s. I had a lemon grilled chicken burrito grande (super burrito in Anna’s speak). It was good, and they did all the right things as far as flavor. Key to me is that a burrito have melted cheese, not shredded cold cheese. Here, they melted the cheese and asked you what you wanted, just like Anna’s. I had mine with black beans, rice, hot sauce, and guacamole. The hot sauce was perfect and I have to say the chicken had better flavor than a typical Anna’s burrito. However, the rice was not as good and they misplaced the ingredients. My first bite was all rice and then all chicken. But the last few bits was a near perfect mix (minus rice). Overall, I’ll definitely be back. But if Anna’s and Boca Grande were the same distance from my apartment, I’d pick Anna’s 9 out of 10 times.

October 7, 2009

Boca Grande Taqueria is a good place to eat

I really enjoyed the food at the Boca Grande Taqueria. their "burritos" are delicious. they have a big menu with a great variety of mexican food from which to choose from. I reccommend it
August 11, 2009

I do not reccomend

The Boca Grande is just OK. Sometimes the chicken in the enchalada is tough. I perfer Anna's. The service in the Boca Grande is terrible. The staff are rude.

Cafe Mami

Thai in East Cambridge

Helmand

Afghan in East Cambridge

7/17/2018

An Italian chowhound from Chelmsford, MA tried Cremaldi's in Riverside.

5/17/2018

An American food lover from Plainville, CT tried Le Meridien Cambridge in Cambridgeport and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/26/2018

An American chowhound from Duxbury, MA tried Casablanca Restaurant in Harvard Square and liked it.

3/11/2018

A dining patron from Fairfield, ME tried Border Cafe in Harvard Square.

2/27/2018

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Cambridge, MA tried Camie Bakery in Area IV.

1/14/2018

A dining patron from Brockton, MA tried Hoffa's Swiss Alps in Harvard Square.

12/10/2017

A dining patron from Cambridge, MA tried Veggie Galaxy in Cambridgeport.

12/10/2017

A dining patron from North Easton, MA tried Wafu-Ya.

11/27/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Stoneham, MA tried Mamagoo's Pizza & Sub Shop in Cambridge Highlands.

11/22/2017

A Breakfast food lover from Chelsea, MA tried The Half Shell Pizza in Neighborhood Nine and liked it. They liked the food.

Mexican Sandwiches Good For Kids
Tips
  • Satisfy your sweet-tooth and order some homemade flan or cookies, both under $3.
  • On Sundays, when this location is closed, satisfy your burrito craving at Boca Grande's Porter Square location.
Mon-Sat 10:00AM - 09:00PM

Indian in North Cambridge

Wok N Roll Restaurant

Chinese in North Cambridge

Boca Grande Taqueria  Restaurant Reviews

Boca Grande Taqueria is located near the cities of Jericho, Somerville, Mid Cambridge, Allston, and West Somerville.
People found this by searching for: American Restaurants Near: 02142, Mexicanfood East Cambridge Ma, 149 First Street Cambridge Ma, Burritos Cambridge, Taqueria Near Me, Burritos East Cambridge Ma, and Boca Grande Burrito Menu First.