1251 Avenue McGill College
Montreal Metro Area, QC H3B 2Y4

Boccacinos

(Between Rue Cathcart and Rue Ste-Catherine O)

Neighborhoods: Ville-Marie
Cuisine: European, Brunch

AnimaBlue photo

AnimaBlue

Montréal, QC

Comfort Food In A Brunch

If there is one meal that is my favorite, it would be brunch.

Those lazy Sunday brunches, when you just chat & eat & eat & chat with friends over a long leisurely meal, punctuated by some good coffee. Yum.

Well, one of my ¨comfort places¨ in town, is also one of my fave brunch hang-outs.

I like Boccacinos because they have the brunch essentials, with a few more options. And lots of free coffee refills, with attentive service.

Hard to pick what my fave brunch meal is at Boccacinos.
Depends on my mood.

If I want a good old-fashioned stick-to-your-ribs solid meal, I go for the Boccacino Combo, with two scrambled eggs and choice of pancakes with bacon and choice of sausage or ham. Served with with fresh fruit, hash browns and your choice of toast. My choice is brown bread. The bread comes with jams, marmalades & peanut butter packets.

I like the combo with blueberry or banana/chocolate pancakes and sausage. It´s the hearty meal that prepares you for your day. A day of solid walking or anything else.

They have so many other choices as well. A range of Victorian crepes served with English cream. Different kinds of waffles, French toast platters, bagel dishes, omelettes of course, or the deluxe combos which include two poached eggs on English muffins with Black Forest ham and hollandaise sauce, or two poached eggs on English muffins with smoked salmon and sautéed red onions, topped with hollandaise sauce.

One of my latest discoveries at Boccacinos is their skillets.

My favorite skillet is the Roma Skillet:
Hash browns with Italian sausage, sautéed peppers and
onions, tomatoes, scrambled eggs and mozzarella.

It´s all mashed up together & served up in a steamy hot skillet. Hence the name.

Love those Italian sausages mixed in with good veggies and eggs. Very, very filling as well.

Ah I love doing brunch.

European Casual Elegant Reservations

Boccacinos  Restaurant Reviews

Boccacinos is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Boccacino Montreal, Restaurant Boccacinos Montreal, Boccacino's Montrea;L, Boccacino Anjou, Raffi Boccacinos, Boccacinos Brunch, and Boccacinos Restaurant Ville Marie.