300 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91101-2204

Bodega Wine Bar

(Near the intersection of E Colorado Blvd and N Garfield Ave/Paseo Colorado)

Neighborhoods: Downtown Pasadena
Cuisine: Wine Bar, Barbecue, Diner

Bodega Wine Bar is a Wine Bar, Barbecue, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

DonnaMarie photo

DonnaMarie

Glendora, CA

Happy Hour

I actually like Bodega. Now it’s really Happy Hour that we frequent the place. Discounted appetizers and wine. A bargain during HH. I even tried the wine and coke drink they serve. Yea. I’ll just stick to the wine, neat, please. But I always say you can’t be a judger until you are a tryer. I really enjoy the appetizer choices since they really go well with the wine. Hummus and bruschetta. The adult “lunchable” platter as someone described it. mini pizzas. All works well. It’s nice and peaceful and a great place to unwind after a stressful day at work. I like that it is in the mall. After some heavy duty shopping, who doesn’t need a drink?? And I don’t have to leave the premises.

The one evening I went there on a Friday night, I enjoyed myself also. Crowded? Yes. A guy spilled his drink down my back and then later asked me out. At least he did offer to purchase me an apology drink. The tall door man was quite the gentlemen and appeared out of nowhere with a towel and wiped me down…snort The people near us were quite friendly and we chatted and made drinking acquaintances. A pleasant evening all in all.

The bathrooms are dark. Forget about finding that food between your teeth or renewing your eyeliner unless you take your mini flashlight in. And check out the little opening under the faucet. It opens into the guy’s bathroom. ? So you can hold hands with a male bathroom user? Maybe one day…

Hummus w/ /Warm Pita

Pretty good. Not best of hummus I have ever had of course, but it goes nicely with the wine and its discounted for Happy Hour.

Pepperoni & Cheese Plate

It’s like one of those gift cheese and salami baskets you get at Xmas. Cheese is just a cheddar and the crackers are those little mini white bread toasts. Nothing gourmet, but again, fills you up, and on the 1/2 off Happy Hour menu.

Bruschetta & Olive Tapenade

I like this one. Comes with Crostinis for dipping. 1/2 off during Happy Hour

Tuna & Crackers

homemade with tillamook cheddar triangles & sliced apples. Makes you feel like a kid again.

Margherita Pizza

Pretty good. Nice with the wine. Another Happy Hour choice.

Wine Bar Barbecue Diner

Bodega Wine Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Bodega Wine Bar is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: Bodaga Wine Sprints Menu, Pasadena Bodega Menu, South Pasadena Wine Bar Restaurants, Bodegas Pasadena 21 And Over, Wine Bars In South Pasadena, South Pasadena Restaurant And Wine Bar, and Bodega Wine Bar Menu.