Neighborhoods: Walker's Point
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Spanish, Steakhouses

Bodegon is a Steakhouse, Spanish, and Steakhouses restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Interesting menu. Good food great ambiance "
Cons
"Service slowed at dessert time with no explanation. Would have appreciated a comment on it"
  • 5/13/2017

Bonbon3 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Bonbon3 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Interesting menu. Good food great ambiance
    Cons
  • 5/10/2017

Deemarie tried it.

Anita4718 photo

Anita4718

Racine, WI

Bodegon = Exquisite

My daughter and I were celebrating and decided on dinner at Bodegon, at The Hotel Madrid. The interior is eccentric with white walls and Matador jackets and antler chandeliers. The food is Spanish with a twist. Known for their dry aged prime cuts. The wine list is extensive, with 1930’s inspired cocktails. They have a wine cave for private dinners. Service was impeccable. Prices are high for the beef, but we’ll worth it.

Beef Wellington

It was perfectly cooked, which is hard to do! Juicy and medium.

lb8er photo

lb8er

Bodegon

Went to Bodegon with a group of fellow diners. The restaurant is very bright with an open view of the kitchen. I like the matador coats hanging from the walls. Our server took the time to explain the dry-aged process of their in-house meats. The menu had a good selection, so it was a little hard to choose. Even the drink menu had nice options, but I ended up with the white sangria, which was one of the best I’ve had. Our service was very good up until the end when we ordered dessert. It took about 20 minutes to get dessert, and there was no explanation. Other than that, everything was good. Will have to go back to try the brunch, which I hear is wonderful.

Gazpacho Shots

Gazpacho Shot was fresh and delicious!

Scallop

Scallop – Apple Dijon Mustard Puree | Roasted Corn | Fried Leeks. Four large scallops done perfectly, and a great blend of other ingredients.

Bonbon3 photo

Bonbon3

Bodegon

Excellent ambience – interesting menu – Great food I would definitely go back Only detriment was service slowed by desert with no explanation It was surprising as the service had been excellent up to that point

Blistered Padron Peppers

Had them in Portugal last summer and these were just as good.

Tuna. -paprika smoked

Excellent flavors – good portion size

deemarie photo

deemarie

Fantastic Peppers

The atmosphere was cozy, comfortable and classy. We were seated quickly and enjoyed very good cocktails. There were many cocktail selections all of which sounded wonderful. There were interesting appetizer choices and I selected the Blistered Padron Peppers with Spanish Balsamic & Sea Salt. It was a great choice. The entire meal was delicious and service was excellent up until the point when we waited about 20 minutes for dessert without an explanation for the wait. Overall the experience was delightful and I would return.

Blistered Padron Peppers

Barramundi Green Bean Fingerling Lemongrass Coconut

Steakhouse OpenTable Reservations

Bodegon  Restaurant Reviews

Bodegon is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.