Bogart's Charhouse

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Cafe

Pros
"Great service I love the huge fans and the wine was really good"
Comments
"I had a great experience..."
  • 3/31/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    I had a great experience...
  • 11/24/2013

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service I love the huge fans and the wine was really good
Scooby321 photo

Scooby321

Mokena, IL

Bogart's = Bogus

Too bad you can’t give less than 1 star. They have relish trays to start you off with, which was ok. The ribeye I ordered was less than rare in the middle. It was actually raw, and even the manager acknowleged that fact. I ordered it medium. They got me another ribeye (30 minutes later) and it was medium, but a tough piece of meat. I attempted to negotiate with the manager, but she became crass, and basically told me I got a new steak, so there was nothing else she was going to do. I have never had a tough ribeye until today.
This was the first and last time I will EVER go to Bogart’s

Ribeye

A tough piece of meat. I’ve NEVER had a tough ribeye until today.

February 27, 2011

Bogart's = Bogus

Too bad you can't give less than 1 star. They have relish trays to start you off with, which was ok. The ribeye I ordered was less than rare in the middle. It was actually raw, and even the manager acknowleged that fact. I ordered it…
July 25, 2009

Great steaks!

Bogart's has great steaks. We've always had great service and they have a huge menu which is consistenly good food. You might have to wait awhile on weekends, so call ahead or be prepared to wait.

6/13/2018

A food lover from US tried Copper Still Martini Bar & Lounge and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/13/2018

A diner from US tried Sharks.

4/07/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Marco's Pizza.

4/02/2018

A diner from Blue Island, IL tried Chili's and didn't like it.

3/28/2018

A dining patron from Crown Point, IN tried Sharks and liked it.

3/17/2018

A food lover from IL tried Sharks.

3/12/2018

A food lover from US tried Sharks.

2/16/2018

A food lover from US tried Sharks.

11/03/2017

A dining patron from US tried Balagio.

11/02/2017

A diner from Homewood, IL tried Grady's Grille and liked it. They liked the food.

American Takeout Gluten Free
Tips
  • Hit the bar Friday and Saturday night for karaoke beginning at 9pm (no cover).
  • A kids' menu is accompanied by crayons and offers kid favorites like grilled cheese and burgers for $5.99.
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat 12:00PM - 11:00PM
Sun 12:00PM - 09:00PM

Bogart's Charhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Bogart's Charhouse is located near the cities of Flossmoor, East Hazel Crest, Hazel Crest, Country Club Hills, and Markham.
People found this by searching for: Bogart's In Homewood Il, Bogart's Charhouse Menu, Bogarts Homewood Menu, Bogarts Restaurant Homewood, Bogart's Charhouse Homewood Il, Bogarts Steakhouse, Bogart's Charhouse, and Bogart'scharhouse.Com.