Bogart's Charhouse

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Cafe

Pros
"Great service I love the huge fans and the wine was really good"
Comments
"I had a great experience..."
  • 3/31/2014

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    I had a great experience...
  • 11/24/2013

Pros
    Great service I love the huge fans and the wine was really good
Scooby321 photo

Scooby321

Mokena, IL

Bogart's = Bogus

Too bad you can’t give less than 1 star. They have relish trays to start you off with, which was ok. The ribeye I ordered was less than rare in the middle. It was actually raw, and even the manager acknowleged that fact. I ordered it medium. They got me another ribeye (30 minutes later) and it was medium, but a tough piece of meat. I attempted to negotiate with the manager, but she became crass, and basically told me I got a new steak, so there was nothing else she was going to do. I have never had a tough ribeye until today.
This was the first and last time I will EVER go to Bogart’s

Ribeye

A tough piece of meat. I’ve NEVER had a tough ribeye until today.

American Takeout Gluten Free
Tips
  • Hit the bar Friday and Saturday night for karaoke beginning at 9pm (no cover).
  • A kids' menu is accompanied by crayons and offers kid favorites like grilled cheese and burgers for $5.99.
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat 12:00PM - 11:00PM
Sun 12:00PM - 09:00PM

Bogart's Charhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Bogart's Charhouse is located near the cities of Flossmoor, East Hazel Crest, Hazel Crest, Country Club Hills, and Markham.
People found this by searching for: Bogarts Steakhouse, Bogarts Restaurant Homewood, Bogart's Charhouse Menu, Bogart'scharhouse.Com, Bogart's In Homewood Il, Bogarts Homewood Menu, Bogart's Charhouse Homewood Il, and Bogart's Charhouse.