Boi Na Braza

Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Breakfast, Lunch

Boi Na Braza is a Brazilian Steakhouse, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 4/05/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/11/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 8/24/2014

A Brazilian Steakhouse food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

BigJohn photo

BigJohn

Petersburg, KY

Terrible Experience

I went in on a Friday evening for my first and only visit. I told my waiter I wanted steak, very well done. At the salad bar, there were several items but as far as a tossed salad? Lettuce and 2 slices of tomato.
Another guy brought and offered leg of lamb. I told him I wanted steak, very well done.
Still another guy brought ribs to my table. I said I wanted steak, very well done. A man who looked like the manager came out and asked if there was a problem. I told him I changed my mind and was ready to leave. My original waiter came out and asked if there was a problem. I told him I never got a steak and all I had was the lettuce and tomato salad. I said if I have a check coming let me have it.
He said, “If you are not satisfied, I’ll just tell the manager.” I said, “OK thank you.” And got up, put my jacket and hat on and left.
I went across the street to a hot dog vendor to get something to eat. A man I had never seen ran over and said he was calling the police because I didn’t pay for my meal! I explained the entire story to him and said I was under the impression there was no check. I asked what I owed and he said $23.91! I paid him and told him to keep the 9 cents change for his tip.
Rip OFF! Ridiculous!

lettuce

Lettuce. Regular old iceberg lettuce.

magooac photo

magooac

Cincinnati, OH

i have dined there several times and it is a...

i have dined there several times and it is a very unique restaurant. the meat simply melts in one’s mouth, not to mention the delicious salad bar. the service is prompt and fantastic. everyone should experience this at least once.

February 6, 2012

AVOID THIS PLACE poor service and terrible food

We had lunch there and the service was very bad and the food was really bad!! rancid and spoiled. I think the health department should investigate. I called management for a refund , they declined my request and invisted us back for…

12/17/2017

A dining patron from US tried Wok Express in Springdale.

12/15/2017

A Contemporary American food lover from Florence, KY tried Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant in Kenwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Terrific server named Brittany . Her service was great and she's very personable
12/14/2017

A French food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried La Petite Pierre in Madeira.

12/14/2017

A diner from West Chester, OH tried Drunken Tacos, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/12/2017

An Italian chowhound from US tried Scotti's Italian Restaurant in Central Business District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/10/2017

A diner from South Elgin, IL tried Burbank's Real Barbecue in Sharonville.

12/08/2017

A dining patron from Columbus, OH tried Mi Familia in Springdale.

12/08/2017

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried Village Pizza in Newtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/08/2017

A Thai food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried Thai Express in CUF and liked it.

12/06/2017

An American food lover from Greenbrier, AR tried Chili Time Restaurant in St. Bernard.

Brazilian Steakhouse Parking Good For Kids

Boi Na Braza  Restaurant Reviews

Boi Na Braza is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Boi Na Braza Cincinnati Lunch Menu, Boi Na Braza Prices, Brazilian Steakhouse Cincinnati Dress Code, Boi Na Braza Lunch Price, Brazilian Steakhouse Cincinnati, Brazilian Steakhouse In Cincinnati, How Much Does Boi Na Braza Cost, and Capitol Restaurant In Edgewood Mall Lansing Michigan.