Boi Na Braza

Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Breakfast, Lunch

Boi Na Braza is a Brazilian Steakhouse, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 4/05/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/11/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 8/24/2014

A Brazilian Steakhouse food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

BigJohn photo

BigJohn

Petersburg, KY

Terrible Experience

I went in on a Friday evening for my first and only visit. I told my waiter I wanted steak, very well done. At the salad bar, there were several items but as far as a tossed salad? Lettuce and 2 slices of tomato.
Another guy brought and offered leg of lamb. I told him I wanted steak, very well done.
Still another guy brought ribs to my table. I said I wanted steak, very well done. A man who looked like the manager came out and asked if there was a problem. I told him I changed my mind and was ready to leave. My original waiter came out and asked if there was a problem. I told him I never got a steak and all I had was the lettuce and tomato salad. I said if I have a check coming let me have it.
He said, “If you are not satisfied, I’ll just tell the manager.” I said, “OK thank you.” And got up, put my jacket and hat on and left.
I went across the street to a hot dog vendor to get something to eat. A man I had never seen ran over and said he was calling the police because I didn’t pay for my meal! I explained the entire story to him and said I was under the impression there was no check. I asked what I owed and he said $23.91! I paid him and told him to keep the 9 cents change for his tip.
Rip OFF! Ridiculous!

lettuce

Lettuce. Regular old iceberg lettuce.

magooac photo

magooac

Cincinnati, OH

i have dined there several times and it is a...

i have dined there several times and it is a very unique restaurant. the meat simply melts in one’s mouth, not to mention the delicious salad bar. the service is prompt and fantastic. everyone should experience this at least once.

February 6, 2012

AVOID THIS PLACE poor service and terrible food

We had lunch there and the service was very bad and the food was really bad!! rancid and spoiled. I think the health department should investigate. I called management for a refund , they declined my request and invisted us back for…

8/21/2017

A dining patron from US tried Good Brotha's Bar & Grill in North College Hill.

8/20/2017

An American food lover from US tried Century Inn in Glendale.

8/20/2017

A Mexican food lover from Loveland, OH tried La Jaiba Seafood And Taqueria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
Small place, no alcohol, just really fresh good Mexican food. Great service!
8/19/2017

A dining patron from US tried Fuji Steakhouse and liked it. They liked the food.

8/19/2017

A dining patron from US tried Fantastic Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
best dumpling sauce hands dwn
8/18/2017

A dining patron from US tried Donato's Pizza in Finneytown, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None
Cons
Service is horrific- people screaming at each other and a medium pizza took 40 min. No apologies, just lots of staff not making eye contact with customers
8/18/2017

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried Jays Chicken.

8/18/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried Outback Steakhouse in Kenwood and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

8/18/2017

A dining patron from Wilmington, OH tried Arby's in Finneytown.

8/18/2017

A food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried Angilo's Pizza in Dent.

Brazilian Steakhouse Parking Good For Kids

Boi Na Braza  Restaurant Reviews

Boi Na Braza is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Brazilian Steakhouse Cincinnati Dress Code, Boi Na Braza, Boi Na Braza Cincinnati Lunch Menu, Boi Na Braza Lunch Price, Brazilian Steakhouse Cincinnati, Boi Na Braza Cincinnati Menu Prices, Boi Na Braza Prices, Boi Na Braza Lunch Rate, and Capitol Restaurant In Edgewood Mall Lansing Michigan.