Boi Na Braza

Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Breakfast, Lunch

Boi Na Braza is a Brazilian Steakhouse, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 4/05/2015

A Brazilian Steakhouse chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/11/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 8/24/2014

BigJohn photo

BigJohn

Petersburg, KY

Terrible Experience

I went in on a Friday evening for my first and only visit. I told my waiter I wanted steak, very well done. At the salad bar, there were several items but as far as a tossed salad? Lettuce and 2 slices of tomato.
Another guy brought and offered leg of lamb. I told him I wanted steak, very well done.
Still another guy brought ribs to my table. I said I wanted steak, very well done. A man who looked like the manager came out and asked if there was a problem. I told him I changed my mind and was ready to leave. My original waiter came out and asked if there was a problem. I told him I never got a steak and all I had was the lettuce and tomato salad. I said if I have a check coming let me have it.
He said, “If you are not satisfied, I’ll just tell the manager.” I said, “OK thank you.” And got up, put my jacket and hat on and left.
I went across the street to a hot dog vendor to get something to eat. A man I had never seen ran over and said he was calling the police because I didn’t pay for my meal! I explained the entire story to him and said I was under the impression there was no check. I asked what I owed and he said $23.91! I paid him and told him to keep the 9 cents change for his tip.
Rip OFF! Ridiculous!

lettuce

Lettuce. Regular old iceberg lettuce.

magooac photo

magooac

Cincinnati, OH

i have dined there several times and it is a...

i have dined there several times and it is a very unique restaurant. the meat simply melts in one’s mouth, not to mention the delicious salad bar. the service is prompt and fantastic. everyone should experience this at least once.

February 6, 2012

AVOID THIS PLACE poor service and terrible food

We had lunch there and the service was very bad and the food was really bad!! rancid and spoiled. I think the health department should investigate. I called management for a refund , they declined my request and invisted us back for…

5/20/2018

A diner from US tried Fantastic Wok and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

5/20/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Pomodori's Pizzeria and Trattoria in Montgomery.

5/19/2018

A diner from US tried McKenna's and liked it. They liked the food.

5/19/2018

A diner from Kansas City, MO tried The Farm and liked it.

5/18/2018

A Barbecue chowhound from US tried W & S Ribs & More in Roselawn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food all the time
5/18/2018

A Family Fare chowhound from Cincinnati, OH tried Brotherton's Family Restaurant in North College Hill.

5/17/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Mason, OH tried China Wok in Finneytown.

5/16/2018

An American chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Stone's Restaurant in Cheviot, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the service.

5/16/2018

A dining patron from Wilmington, OH tried Brotherton's Family Restaurant in Mount Healthy.

5/14/2018

An Asian food lover from US tried China Island in East Price Hill and liked it. They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

Brazilian Steakhouse Parking Good For Kids

Boi Na Braza  Restaurant Reviews

Boi Na Braza is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Brazilian Steakhouse Cincinnati, How Much Does Boi Na Braza Cost, Brazilian Steakhouse Cincinnati Dress Code, Capitol Restaurant In Edgewood Mall Lansing Michigan, Boi Na Braza Lunch Price, Boi Na Braza Cincinnati Lunch Menu, Brazilian Steakhouse In Cincinnati, and Boi Na Braza Prices.