3215 N 5th Street Hwy
Reading, PA 19605

Bojangle's

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Catering, Kid's Menu

Bojangle's is a Sandwiches, Catering, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Sandwich-300x200

Embersigh photo

Embersigh

Ashland, PA

Fried Chicken

Bojangles in Reading, PA has very inconsistent food quality; and often has very poor customer service.

We love the Cajun Spice, hot Fried Chicken and the Biscuits, and have been eating here for many years. In the past 10 years or so, I have seen various disturbing problems with the food quality, customer service and treatment of customers, in this particular location.

One visit, the chicken may be nice and fresh; on another visit, it may be old, and so hard you can hardly bite it, and appearing to have been re-fried, which should not be happening!

I have taken old chicken that should not have been served, back to the counter, and requested fresh chicken. Once, this was done pleasantly; but on 2 other occasions, I had to argue to get fresh, bite-able chicken! During one visit, following a legitimate complaint to an assistant manager who was so rude that I informed her that I would be contacting Headquarters, she came to our table with a notepad, and began to very nastily harrass me with questions. This was so bad, that I had to get up and ask her to leave me alone and stop harassing us while we were trying to eat!

On more than one occasion, I have witnessed horrible treatment of Hispanic customers. I had to intervene and come to the defense of one couple who were charged for things they did not receive. This is outrageous and inexcusable.

I really do like Bojangles food, but this place needs to have Bojangles Headquarters investigate it!

Sandwiches Good For Kids Fried chicken

Bojangle's  Restaurant Reviews

Bojangle's is located near the cities of West Reading, Mount Penn, Wyomissing, Mt Penn, and Wyomissing Hills.
People found this by searching for: Bojangles In Pennsylvania and Bojangles.