399 Grove St
Newton Lower Falls, MA 02462

BOKX 109 American Prime

Neighborhoods: Auburndale
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Fine Dining, Steak

BOKX 109 American Prime is a Steakhouse, Fine Dining, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Alli411 photo

Alli411

A Great Surprise

Hidden away in the basement in a small hotel in Newton, I discovered this place purely by accident one night last week when I stayed overnight at the Indigo Hotel.

The wood paneled steakhouse specializes in beef. I wasn’t in the mood for meat. Instead I had creamy mac n’ cheese as an appetizer then the Scottish salmon to follow. Both were good. The mac n’ cheese was a little too rich for my taste, that didn’t stop me from eating it though. The salmon was cooked perfectly, a pleasant surprise. My favorite things at this restaurant weren’t on the menu, but served gratis to every table.

Cotton candy was a prelude to dessert. They have different flavors daily. The cherry flavor I ate tasted oddly of Sucrets (the cough drops). Eating it stirred up childhood memories of county fairs and sore throats.For full review visit http://www.alli411.com

Steakhouse Fine Dining Reservations

BOKX 109 American Prime  Restaurant Reviews

BOKX 109 American Prime is located near the cities of Newton L F, Auburndale, Waban, West Newton, and Wellesley Hills.
People found this by searching for: Boxx109 Restaurant Week Menu, Bokx 109 American Prime Menu, Bokx 109 Menu, Auburndale Steak, Bokx Cafe Breakfast Menu, Box 109 Menu Foods, Bokx, Boxx109 Menu, and Newton Steak House, Cotton Candy.