350 Winthrop Ave
North Andover, MA 01845-4289

Bollywood Grill

Cuisine: Indian, Gluten Free, Catering

• 2/02/2018

An Indian chowhound from Lawrence, MA tried it.

• 8/23/2014

An Indian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

tomp53 photo

tomp53

Salem, NH

Bollywood

Very good Indian cuisine at reasonable prices. Varied menu,

195. Lamb Balti Entree

Had it mild but you can get it HOT

syrnx photo

syrnx

Portsmouth, NH

Saturday night at the Bollywood Grill

We decided to meet our friends at 7PM at the very last minute since the original restaurant had a two hour wait! We had no problem being seated in a quiet corner of this lovely and tastefully decorated eatery. I had eaten there once before and was very impressed with the food.

We started with drinks and my friend ordered the Mango Mazzi, a non alcoholic drink that is delicious and refreshing. Then we ordered the garlic nan and pishawari nan which were both excellent and come with 3 dipping sauces. They were hot, fresh and aromatic and we actually had another order of the the garlic nan.

Entrees were all delicious and prepared well except for the “Lamb Tikka Kebab” listed under “Blockbusters”. The lamb was very dry and not much flavor. Should have sent it back but kept hoping the next piece would be more succulent.
My husband had the fish special “Machi Masala” which was salmon. It was delicious and well prepared with just the right amount of spices and not over cooked.
Our friends had the Shrimp Korma(excellent and plentiful) and the Barra Kabob, which I recommended, having had it the last time and it was superb. I always order a lamb dish and this was exceptional. Wish I had ordered it again but wanted to try something new.

For dessert we had the rice pudding, which was not really a pudding but a thick creamy mixture with pistachios and spices. Not my favorite. But we also had the Indian ice cream with raisins, nuts and cardamom which we gobbled down pronto. Our waiter even stuck a candle in one ice cream to celebrate our friend’s birthday.

All in all, a very pleasant and tasty experience. There aren’t many Indian restaurants in our neck of the woods and we would gladly travel the 30 minutes to eat here again.

Shrimp Korma

excellent

January 13, 2009

Worth a visit

Nice decore, relaxed atmosphere, fairly good food and friendly staff. The lunchtime buffet is good value and has nice selections. Would recommended this place

9/11/2018

An Italian food lover from Lawrence, MA tried Lobster Tail Seafoods.

7/22/2018

A dining patron from Lawrence, MA tried Luigis ristorante.

7/18/2018

A dining patron from North Andover, MA tried Captain Pizza.

7/04/2018

A diner from Hyde Park, MA tried Lobster Tail Seafoods.

6/17/2018

A Coffee & Tea chowhound from Woonsocket, RI tried Starbucks Coffee, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I went there,for some coffees.The cashier was rude,I said something to her she was laughing hysterically.I said to her,this is not funny and your laughing thats not right,she said I am not laughing,as she continued to laugh.I said,again your laughing it's
5/12/2018

A dining patron from Stoneham, MA tried Joe Fish Seafood Restaurant & Bar.

5/03/2018

A diner from US tried Val's Restaurant.

3/22/2018

A Deli chowhound from US tried J & M Subs & Pizza.

3/03/2018

A dining patron from Lawrence, MA tried Nora's Kitchen.

2/02/2018

A diner from Lawrence, MA tried Bollywood Grill.

Indian Takeout Gluten Free

Bollywood Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Bollywood Grill is located near the cities of Lawrence, Andover, and Methuen.
People found this by searching for: Bollywood Restaurant North Andover, Bollywood Grill Andover, Bollywood North Andover Menu, Bollywood Grill North Andover Naan, "Bollywood Restaurant" Lawrence Ma, Bollywood Grill Lawrence, and Bollywood Restaurant Ma.