20803 Stevens Creek Blvd
Cupertino, CA 95014-2107

Bombay Oven

Cuisine: Indian, Cafe, Lunch

• 9/02/2017

An Indian chowhound from Mountain View, CA tried it.

November 20, 2010

The Best, Simply the Best

I have not had better Indian food, and I have had a lot now. Their eggplant is amazing. I could eat it every day, no joke.
August 1, 2008

Great Food, Friendly Enviroment

I have been coming to Bombay Oven ever since I moved to the states about 6 years ago...It is walking distance from the Apple headquarters and your always sure to find a wonderful mix of people their from local corporations during their…
February 6, 2008

WARNING!

This Place allowed someone who is not me to make a purchase with my BANK ACCOUNT number. I don't know how, but I do know that I have my BANK DEBIT CARD and never lost it, I also know that I Hate Indian FOOD, so why would I want to go to…

9/03/2017

A Coffee & Tea food lover from Cupertino, CA tried Nosh and liked it.

9/02/2017

An Indian chowhound from Mountain View, CA tried Bombay Oven.

9/02/2017

A Chinese food lover from Cupertino, CA tried Judy's Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
We have only done take out. Restaurant seating not to fancy but the foid makes up for it. Veey nice couple!
7/08/2017

A Japanese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried Kikusushi Japanese Restaurant.

6/28/2017

A diner from Sunnyvale, CA tried Hong Fu Gourmet Chinese Restaurant.

6/26/2017

A California food lover from Eden Prairie, MN tried Park Place Restaurant.

6/10/2017

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried Rio Adobe Southwest Cafe.

6/05/2017

A diner from Cupertino, CA tried Donut Wheel, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/03/2017

A diner from Sunnyvale, CA tried Fontana's Italian Restaurant.

5/10/2017

A dining patron from Oakland, CA tried Helios.

Indian Cafe Lunch

Bombay Oven  Restaurant Reviews

Bombay Oven is located near the cities of Monte Vista and Monta Vista.
People found this by searching for: Bombay Oven Cupertino Menu, Bombay Oven Cupertino Ca, Bombay Oven, Nearby Indian Restaurants Near 95014, Bombay Oven Menu, Bombay Oven Restaurant, Bombay Oven Cupertino, and Bombay Oven Stevens Creek.