Bonefish Grill

Neighborhoods: Canyon Park
Cuisine: Seafood, Cafe, Gluten Free

Bonefish Grill is a Seafood, Cafe, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped between 15% to 18%.

QCGIRL photo

Bothell, WA

Excellent selection at Bonefish

Although this restaurant seems somewhat upscale at first glance ,everyone was still very welcoming to my family.
No hard cold butter served here with your warm toasty bread but dipping oil with yummy seasonings!! Our family enjoyed the Bacon wrapped scallops for starters with a warm mango salsa, definitly stepping outside the box for the grandama but well enjoyed!! I had the pleasure of enjoying the Grilled Talapia with the pan asian glaze(One of four creative and amazing sauces!!!) Upon completion of dinner…..myself, mom and my son enjoyed a non-rushed drawing session on the butcher paper covered table!!! A great end to such a wonderful meal.

August 22, 2011

I live in Woodinville was had high hopes for this place. I was excited that we would finally have a great seafood restaurant, but instead we received a mediocre seafood establishment with a great interior. I have only gone once and will…
August 14, 2011

Great Fish, Great Service

We've been here twice for dinner and loved it each time. The Bang Bang shrimp appetizer is great (both in flavor and portion size) and so are the Bang Bang tacos. Last time I went, I had the fish and chips, but "upgraded" them to…

Seafood Cafe Parking

Kirkland, WA

Bonefish Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/10/2016 A diner from Edmonds, WA tried it.

• 5/02/2015 A diner from WA tried it.

• 3/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/01/2014 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

Bonefish Grill is located near the cities of Kenmore, Woodinville, Canyon Park, and Kingsgate.
People found this by searching for: Dial Bonefish Canyon Park Centre Bothell, Bone Fish +Restaurant, Woodinville, Wa, Bonefish Vegetarian, Bonefish Canyon Park, Bonefish Lunch Menu, Bonefish Bothell, Bonefish Lunch, and Bone Fish.Bothell.