18355 W Bluemound Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045

Bonefish Grill

Cuisine: Seafood, American (New), Gluten Free

Bonefish Grill is a Seafood, American (New), and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"There were 3 different wait staff people circulating with water, drinks, food, all with a smile. The food and drinks arrived in a reasonable time, the food was still hot, and the portions generous. I will definitely return."
"Happy hour was too crowded and I took a really long time to get a drink "
  • 5/09/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Kingsport, TN tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/24/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Franklin, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/14/2015

A Seafood food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/17/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Happy hour was too crowded and I took a really long time to get a drink
twilightfeeder photo

twilightfeeder

Watch Out!

Without asking, our server added sides of vegetables to our appetizer orders and we were charged DOUBLE, as though we had ordered an entree’.

lb8er photo

lb8er

Pretty good for a chain

Went to Bonefish Grill with a group of fellow diners during ‘Dine in Brookfield’ week. The restaurant was extremely busy on a weeknight due to the event. The event allowed us to order an appetizer, main and dessert for a fixed price, or just order off the menu. I opted to go for the special fixed price menu, and it didn’t disappoint. The restaurant even offered some seasonal cocktails, so I had a specialty martini with fresh cranberries. Even though the restaurant was packed, we still had great service and the food came hot out of the kitchen at a good pace. The food was pretty good for a chain.

CDW_CDW photo

CDW_CDW

Milwaukee, WI

Bonefish Grill good for group outings

Bonefish Grill doesn’t disappoint. It is usually busy and has a lively environment. On my most recent visit it was with a group of friends for a celebratory birthday occasion. Of course we had to have the bang bang shrimp.

Even though it’s a chain restaurant, it’s one of the better chains with decent service.

Bang Bang Shriimp

The bang bang shrimp was banging. I love the crispiness of the shrimp tossed in the sweet/spicy sauce. It’s plenty of food by itself.

Cookeleo photo

Cookeleo

Menomonee Falls, WI

Love Bang Bang Shrimp!

I always get the Bang Bang Shrimp with a side salad for my dinner. Sometimes the shrimp may be spicy so this may be a consideration for you. I tried two entrees in the past and found them to be so-so, so I stick with the shrimp and order a salad:) Always tasty!

Bang Bang Shrimp

Asob photo

Asob

No stars

I can’t give a star the meal was so bad but had to to post you can’t put no stars the resturant looks great very nice surroundings the drinks good, but the martini with the container made of ice then why would it have ice in it? Because there was hardly any drink in it? Nice gimmick, the staff doing each other’s hair in the bar area was entertaining, the two girls at the front desk spent more time walking up and down the resturant and giggling at the front desk, we were surprised when the voice from the kitchen started calling out food for the servers (very classy) the server offered to tell us about the specials I had forgotten my glasses so my husband left the table to get them (I can see how that would irritate the server) so she lost interest and decided not to bother to go through the specials and just asked if we knew what we wanted? Came back two or three times as she had already decided we were too much trouble. (Yes we have trouble deciding but we are paying the bill and her tip) we eat well at home and I mean fresh food, our appetizers were appalling my husband had the oysters rockafellla and found them to be ok , I can’t comment on mine because I left the famous bang bang shrimp, don’t see how raw eggs and oil emulsion (mayonnaise) would go with hot shrimp that were over cooked , our server seem to think that because we were taking our time over the menu she neede to point out with a pen what we needed and stood looking very annoyed (we are slow to choose ) the main meal came I had lollipop lamb chops with smashed yellow potatoes and balsamic vinegar reduction my favorite (lamb)
Burnt to a crisp and tough the waitress asked is the meal ok I said no the lamb is burnt and the potatoes? Very confused a small potatoes hit with a mallet hence (smashed) deep fried? Remember no moisture in this meal just the acid taste of the balsamic which was not good she took the food away and the chef agreed was burnt they were very good and I ordered another meal chicken with goats cheese spinach and tinned or jar artichoke and sugar snap peas oh dear the sugar snap peas were brown and the manager arrived she said she wAs sorry for the last meal and was everything ok I sAid the sugar snap peas are brown she said yes that is the way I cook them at home? Sorry this is basic cooking and I am not going into more detail about the second meal we had been given cards to go to this resturant as a gift and on paying the bill it was made clear by the server that we had not actuall paid for this meal but used a gift card she obviously had formed an opinion of us when we sat down and looked totally bored
I will send a copy of this review to the resturant owner I think they need a new chef and some training on how to get a better tip from your customer overall I can’t see how this place is so full?

lvhiphop photo

lvhiphop

Milwaukee, WI

Sorry, I don't get the hype

Every weekend you’ll see the parking lot packed and there is a long wait for a table. Lots of people rave about the food and how awesome their fish is. I have had some interesting dishes, but I’m never ‘wowed’ by anything on the menu.
I had the Ahi Tuna and frankly the ahi tuna appetizer I got at Houlihans before they closed were 10 times better.
Admittedly their signature appetizer the bang bang shrimp is as good as they say and their specialty drinks are good. But for the price tag and the lengthy wait, I think there are a lot better options out there.

Ahi Tuna

Seafood American (New) Good For Kids

Bonefish Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Bonefish Grill is located near the cities of Elm Grove.
People found this by searching for: Bonefish Grill Locations, Bonefish Grill Brookfield Wi, Bonefish Grill Menu Brookfield Wi, Bonefish Grill Milwaukee Wi, Bonefish Grill Brookfield Menu, Bonefish Grill Brookfield, Ahi Tuna Sashimi Near Pewaukee, Bonefish Grill Have Vegeratian Entrees, and Fishbones Restaurant Brookfield.