900 Southwest Pine Island Road
Cape Coral, FL 33991

Bonefish Grill

Neighborhoods: Trafalgar
Cuisine: Seafood, American (New), Lunch

Bonefish Grill is a Seafood, American (New), and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 12/17/2015

Dilpreetsk tried it.

rholland63 photo

rholland63

Cape Coral, FL

better than average chain

Here is some chit chat and my 2 cents on the food. Well my five years mission of finding a place that knows how to make a Brandy Separator has ended. This is the first and only eatery or bar where the staff on duty knew how to make my drink of 30 years from California . Thumbs up.
Now onto the food aspect. Though this is a chain they pride themselves on creating everything from scratch. I went with their star item of tempura style fried fish and the side of spinach. It truly was tempura and they had malt vinegar on the side. It was cooked to perfection. They change side dishes often so you need to ask.(but the fries are always ready to go). I got the saute spinach with garlic. I love garlic. ( Garlic ice cream at the Gilroy, Ca. Garlic Festival.) But in this case the garlic was overwhelming. But they apologize and remade it for me. It was delish.
Over all it was a great meal with outstanding service. Thank you Joe and the entire staff for a good experience.

JeanLeBuffet photo

JeanLeBuffet

Cape Coral, FL

Celebration

Nice atmosphere. My husband and I dined on a week-night so it was not packed. Staff was excellent, attentive without being intrusive. It was the perfect place to celebrate our new life of being retired… laid back and relaxed!

Sea Scallops & Shrimp

Cooked to perfection. The staff was helpful and made great suggestions. I would order this dish again… with the garlic potatoes!

Seafood American (New) Good For Kids

Bonefish Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Bonefish Grill is located near the cities of Iona.
People found this by searching for: Bonefish Grill Cape Coral, Bone Fish Grill Pricing Swfl, Bonefish Grill Cape Coral Dinner Menu, Bonefish Cape Coral Fl, Fletchers Locations, Fletcher's Grill Cape Coral, and Bonefish Grill Cape Coral Menu.