Bonefish Grill

Cuisine: Seafood, Gluten Free, Kid's Menu

Bonefish Grill is a Seafood, Gluten Free, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
  • 1/23/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Knoxville, TN tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/18/2016

A dining patron from Knoxville, TN tried it.

• 3/19/2016

A diner from Knoxville, TN tried it.

• 8/09/2015

A Seafood food lover from Greenville, SC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/15/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/13/2014

A Seafood food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/07/2013

A dining patron from Loudon, TN tried it.

• 8/07/2013

A dining patron from Knoxville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/28/2013

A Seafood food lover from White Pine, TN tried it and liked it.

rokkett photo

rokkett

Maryville, TN

"survey code #318205-030000-338310"

My husband took me here for our 1st visit & my #50 birthday. We were blown away right off w/the bread & pesto. Usually I don’t want but a bit of bread so I can save room for the meal but my goodness that pesto!!! The meal only got better. We both agreed on 3 things:was the freshest ingredients we’d ever experienced at an eatery,was-without a doubt-the BEST meal we’ve EVER had, & we couldn’t wait to come back!! Which we did 4 days later. And it’s not in our neighborhood either:20-25 min. drive. SOOOO worth it! The re-heated leftovers?Better than a right then meal anywhere else

Potatoes Au Gratin

Why this instead of the Bacon wrapped Scallops or Crabcakes I also got? These were cooked in such a rich,savory,fashion that you will be so disappointed when you see you’re on your last fork full!! Those 3 togher I’m wishing for & can taste as I type!!

emuhlee photo

emuhlee

Knoxville, TN

Great restaurant

I love the atmosphere here. I’ve always had great service. Last time I went, the food took way too long, but they were very polite about it and gave us a discount and a free appetizer coupon. I would still go there.

Bang Bang Shrimp

My favorite! Very spicy, but you get plenty. I like sharing it with everyone at the table.

January 29, 2007

Bearden location MUCH better than Turkey Creek

This place is AWESOME! Be prepared to spend some money and some time though! All apps and entrees are excellent but favorites are the shrimp and sashimi tuna apps. My fave dessert is by far the Key Lime Pie. Honestly, the Bearden location…

12/11/2017

A diner from Knoxville, TN tried Szechuan Garden Chinese Restaurant.

12/07/2017

A Mexican food lover from La Follette, TN tried Senor Cactus.

12/05/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Knoxville, TN tried Mexico Lindo.

12/05/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Mandarin House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/04/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from US tried Gus's Good Times Deli in University of Tennessee, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Everything
12/04/2017

A diner from Inola, OK tried Gradys Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food, nice wait staff, nice to look at
Cons
Crazy expensive and perpetually over crowded.
12/03/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Szechuan Garden Chinese Restaurant.

12/02/2017

A Vietnamese food lover from Knoxville, TN tried Landing House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food was delicious! Salmon tartare, shaved noodles, egg rolls, cod en papallote, all delightful -- wonderful flavors. And then the desserts -- we tried the ginger almond cake with chocolate ganache icing, the Vietnamese coffee ice cream and the ginger pe
Cons
Hard to find the first time. It's a two story blue, sort of Victorian looking house with a red "open" sign in the window on the second floor. Then you have to find your way around to the back. Apparently the city won't let them put up any other signage
12/01/2017

A diner from US tried Long John Silver's.

11/26/2017

A diner from Knoxville, TN tried Gus's Good Times Deli in University of Tennessee, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Seafood Gluten Free Kid's Menu
Super Mario

Pizza in Fourth And Gill

House of Dragon Chinese

Soups in Fort Sanders

Bonefish Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Bonefish Grill is located near the cities of Knox County.
People found this by searching for: Bonefish Grill Turkey Creek, Bonefish Grill Knoxville Tn, Kobe Knoxville Turkey Creek, Bonefish Grill Bacon Wrapped Scallops Calories, Kobe Beef In Knoxville, Bonefish Grill Kingston Pike Knoxville Tn, Kobe Beef Knoxville Tn, and Bonefish Grill Knoxville.