Bonefish Grill

Cuisine: Seafood, Gluten Free, Kid's Menu

Bonefish Grill is a Seafood, Gluten Free, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
  • 1/23/2017

A diner from Knoxville, TN tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/18/2016

A diner from Knoxville, TN tried it.

• 3/19/2016

A Seafood food lover from Knoxville, TN tried it.

• 8/09/2015

A dining patron from Greenville, SC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/15/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/13/2014

A Seafood food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/07/2013

A Seafood chowhound from Loudon, TN tried it.

• 8/07/2013

A diner from Knoxville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/28/2013

A Seafood chowhound from White Pine, TN tried it and liked it.

rokkett photo

rokkett

Maryville, TN

"survey code #318205-030000-338310"

My husband took me here for our 1st visit & my #50 birthday. We were blown away right off w/the bread & pesto. Usually I don’t want but a bit of bread so I can save room for the meal but my goodness that pesto!!! The meal only got better. We both agreed on 3 things:was the freshest ingredients we’d ever experienced at an eatery,was-without a doubt-the BEST meal we’ve EVER had, & we couldn’t wait to come back!! Which we did 4 days later. And it’s not in our neighborhood either:20-25 min. drive. SOOOO worth it! The re-heated leftovers?Better than a right then meal anywhere else

Potatoes Au Gratin

Why this instead of the Bacon wrapped Scallops or Crabcakes I also got? These were cooked in such a rich,savory,fashion that you will be so disappointed when you see you’re on your last fork full!! Those 3 togher I’m wishing for & can taste as I type!!

emuhlee photo

emuhlee

Knoxville, TN

Great restaurant

I love the atmosphere here. I’ve always had great service. Last time I went, the food took way too long, but they were very polite about it and gave us a discount and a free appetizer coupon. I would still go there.

Bang Bang Shrimp

My favorite! Very spicy, but you get plenty. I like sharing it with everyone at the table.

January 29, 2007

Bearden location MUCH better than Turkey Creek

This place is AWESOME! Be prepared to spend some money and some time though! All apps and entrees are excellent but favorites are the shrimp and sashimi tuna apps. My fave dessert is by far the Key Lime Pie. Honestly, the Bearden location…

2/18/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried Las Fuentes Mexican Restaurant in South Knoxville, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/17/2018

A diner from GB tried Miyabi Japanese Steakhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great Food,Service and Frindly People
2/16/2018

A Seafood food lover from US tried Long John Silver's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
slow ,but friendly service. the food is very good and the store appeared clean and neat.
Cons
order was missing food. they could have double checked it before sending me on my way
2/12/2018

A diner from Arlington, TN tried Yummy Yummy Teriyaki Express.

2/11/2018

A food lover from US tried Koto 3 And Thai Cafe.

2/10/2018

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Casa Don Gallo Mexican Cuisine in Rocky Hill.

2/10/2018

A diner from Kodak, TN tried Pizza Hut and liked it.

2/09/2018

A diner from Knoxville, TN tried Gus's Good Times Deli in University of Tennessee.

2/03/2018

A Seafood chowhound from La Follette, TN tried Captain D's Seafood.

2/01/2018

A diner from US tried Yummy Yummy Teriyaki Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food!
Cons
None
Seafood Gluten Free Kid's Menu
Super Mario

Pizza in Fourth And Gill

House of Dragon Chinese

Soups in Fort Sanders

Bonefish Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Bonefish Grill is located near the cities of Knox County.
People found this by searching for: Bonefish Grill Bacon Wrapped Scallops Calories, Bonefish Grill Turkey Creek, Bonefish Grill Kingston Pike Knoxville Tn, Kobe Knoxville Turkey Creek, Kobe Beef In Knoxville, Bonefish Grill Knoxville, Kobe Beef Knoxville Tn, and Bonefish Grill Knoxville Tn.