Bonefish Grill

Cuisine: Seafood, Vegan, Gluten Free

Bonefish Grill is a Seafood, Vegan, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
  • 1/23/2017

A dining patron from Knoxville, TN tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/18/2016

A dining patron from Knoxville, TN tried it.

• 3/19/2016

A diner from Knoxville, TN tried it.

• 8/09/2015

A Seafood food lover from Greenville, SC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/15/2015

A Seafood chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/13/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/07/2013

A Seafood chowhound from Loudon, TN tried it.

• 8/07/2013

A diner from Knoxville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/28/2013

A Seafood food lover from White Pine, TN tried it and liked it.

rokkett photo

rokkett

Maryville, TN

"survey code #318205-030000-338310"

My husband took me here for our 1st visit & my #50 birthday. We were blown away right off w/the bread & pesto. Usually I don’t want but a bit of bread so I can save room for the meal but my goodness that pesto!!! The meal only got better. We both agreed on 3 things:was the freshest ingredients we’d ever experienced at an eatery,was-without a doubt-the BEST meal we’ve EVER had, & we couldn’t wait to come back!! Which we did 4 days later. And it’s not in our neighborhood either:20-25 min. drive. SOOOO worth it! The re-heated leftovers?Better than a right then meal anywhere else

Potatoes Au Gratin

Why this instead of the Bacon wrapped Scallops or Crabcakes I also got? These were cooked in such a rich,savory,fashion that you will be so disappointed when you see you’re on your last fork full!! Those 3 togher I’m wishing for & can taste as I type!!

emuhlee photo

emuhlee

Knoxville, TN

Great restaurant

I love the atmosphere here. I’ve always had great service. Last time I went, the food took way too long, but they were very polite about it and gave us a discount and a free appetizer coupon. I would still go there.

Bang Bang Shrimp

My favorite! Very spicy, but you get plenty. I like sharing it with everyone at the table.

January 29, 2007

Bearden location MUCH better than Turkey Creek

This place is AWESOME! Be prepared to spend some money and some time though! All apps and entrees are excellent but favorites are the shrimp and sashimi tuna apps. My fave dessert is by far the Key Lime Pie. Honestly, the Bearden location…

6/24/2017

An Italian food lover from Arlington, TN tried Olive Garden, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/24/2017

A diner from Knoxville, TN tried Pizza Hut.

6/24/2017

A Tex-mex food lover from Chicago, IL tried O Chulos Grill and Bar.

6/22/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried Pizza Hut.

6/19/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Knoxville, TN tried Gus's Good Times Deli in University of Tennessee, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great late night stop
6/13/2017

A dining patron from US tried Gus's Good Times Deli in University of Tennessee and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

6/12/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Pizza Hut.

6/11/2017

A diner from US tried Applebee's.

6/11/2017

A Burgers food lover from US tried Applebee's.

6/10/2017

A diner from US tried Michael's Restaurant & Bar.

Seafood Vegan Gluten Free

Bonefish Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Bonefish Grill is located near the cities of Knox County.
People found this by searching for: Kobe Knoxville Turkey Creek, Bonefish Grill Knoxville, Kobe Beef Knoxville Tn, Bonefish Grill Knoxville Tn, Kobe Beef In Knoxville, Bonefish Grill Kingston Pike Knoxville Tn, Bonefish Grill Bacon Wrapped Scallops Calories, and Bonefish Grill Turkey Creek.