8100 W Crestline Ave, Unit F
Littleton, CO 80123

Bonefish Grill

Neighborhoods: Marston
Cuisine: Seafood, Barbecue, Lunch

Pros
"Service"
Cons
"Management interaction non existent with guests. Listened to a grey haired manager "correct" a staff member in such a condescending way, I felt uncomfortable. When I asked my server who he was she said the proprietor. It was uncomfortable, unpro"
  • 3/27/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons

Seafood Barbecue Good For Kids

Bonefish Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Bonefish Grill is located near the cities of Columbine Valley, Bow Mar, Sheridan, Englewood, and Southwest Arapahoe.
People found this by searching for: Bonefish Grill Highlands Ranch, Pictures Of The Bonefish Grill Littleton, Bonefish Grill Denver Photos, Bonefish Grill In Littleton, Co, Bonefish Grill Littleton, Bonefish Highlands Ranch, and Bonefish Grill Bowles.